Chapter Twelve

"Kongpob..."

Mr. Rojanapat keep mumbling on the name since last night, he can't help hut to think why the name is so familiar to him. The name sounds so close to them but oddly far.

"What's with that Kongpob name dear?"

Mrs. Rojanapat came to the living room to watch her husband walk back and forth trying so hard to remember the owner of the name.

"The name it's just-just so familiar to me, ARRGHH where did I hear that name?!"

Mrs. Rojnapat just laughed at her annoyed looking husband trying to force his poor dry brain to remember. She turned on the TV and it showed a movie, a country side movie.

"I got it!"

"Got what?"

Mr. Rojnapat calmed down himself smiling confidently as he prentended that there was dust on his clothes and swiped it away.

"You look funny come on spill he tea"

Far from the city there built a small orphanage for children in the country side to stay in if they lost contact with their parents. One of the great investors in it is Jack Rojnapat.

Today he told his son to go with him to the orphanage to maybe spend time with other children. Arriving at the place little Arthit waddles his little feet to go inside. He was welcomed by a bunch of children minding their own business.

"H-hi..."

One called out to him, much smaller than him, a girl that it.

"Hel-lo"

Arthit smiled at the girl and the girl only giggled.

"What's your na-"

The girls words were cut out when someone called out to her.

"NAI!! Nai big brother is looking for you"

Nai not minding Arthit turned to run to his brother who wasn't far from them.

"P'kong there's a new kid t-there"

Nai pointed at the direction and Kongpob smiled at her sister.

"Yes, yes there is but Ms Stacy was looking for you, better go to her hmm?"

"Mkeeyy"

The girl dashed to where Stacy was. Kongpob looked at the small guy's place again and there he still stood being shy. Kongpob was a little thinner and slightly smaller than the pale kid.

He walked towards him and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Kongpob"

Arthit looked at him and slightly smiled at the younger.

"I'm Arth- AHH"

Arthit was hit by the group of children running around. He landed on his butt, oh poor Arthit. Kongpob shook his head and helped Arthit.