Chapter Six

KONGPOB

"Ahh Arthit nghah..."

To tell you this man has kinks, tying me up at the headboard of the bed as he touches himself in front of me. My cock still packed inside my pants and is becoming extremely painful.

I want him to just touch me already, stop the teasing of I might go insane.

"Ahh..ahh"

He moans as I drool looking at his creamy white body. Why is this man doing this? Can't he see that I'm sweating like crazy?

"Plea-please...ahh"

I pleaded wanting to be touched. My body is yearning for him especially my cock. I want his massive member inside me pounding on my walls as he explodes all his load inside me and painting it, but no he's here making ny body ache.

"Hmm-ahh please what baby?"

For fucking sake! He's sweating and I'm drooling looking at his hand locked around his length as he pumps and massages it making it throb and is now oozing with pre-cum.

"Arthit ahh, f-fuck me..."

That came out as a whisper as I am having a hard time breathing through my soft muffled moans.

"What was that love? Speak up angel"

Ahh I can't take it anymore! I wanna be fucked!

"Fuck me ahh, just fuck me hngg"

He smile and before I know it he plugged his dick inside me with ease because I'm as wet as the ocean, but thicker and slippier!

"Ahh oh god ahhng haah"

Moaning and closing my eyes because the pleasure is just to much, pain mix with it is causing my insides crumble. God this man.

"Hmm like that pretty boy?"

Yes I do

"Ahh don't stop nhgh"

"I'm so obsessed with you honey"

He told me, diving into a kiss and still pounding in me as hard as he can making my body squirm as both of us glisten with our sweats.

"Hnng harder ahh"

I moaned as I withered my body to him wanting more and more and just more. I might get addicted to this.

"There ahh fuck ahh there fuck me there"

And he did, me being the squirmy skut and him being the rough daddy.

"Oh god ahh, i m-mwana cum haah"

"Why don't you huh?"

He pounded onto me more aggressively as I'm near the milky way.

"Like this?"

Slapped me and sucking my back as I grip the silky sheets of the bed.

"Ahh oh yes hng! Ahh"

Then all my semen came out, intensely I tell you but he still haven't cum...yet.

A second or two I'm as hard as jade again, ge reached my cock and did sinful things to it. Pumping it and massaging it in a rather fast pace.

"Haahh"

Plesure is to much it's making me wanna go half.

"I'm cumming baby, want me to cum inside this pretty ass of yours?"

"Please do"

I manage to say albeit all the pain and pleasure. Cumming inside me and coating my rectal walls with his seed making me feel warm and tingly. i let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as he pulled out making me mewl from the lost contact.

He kissed me and I fell asleep with exhaustion. We layed down not muttering a single word as I layed on his chest and flew to my dreamland with a satisfied smile plastered on my face.