Chapter Fifteen

ARTHIT

As the sun's beam was hitting my face I scrunched my nose and shifted to my right side, I noticed it was only cool morning breeze. I opened my eyes and Kongpob was nowhere to be found, I saw his clothes still scattered in the room and figured out he was maybe downstairs.

Fuck, what we did last night was so hot I could even get hard just by thinking of it. Kong's teary and weak orbs and moaning mouth which coated my entire hand with saliva. My baby is so hot.

With all that daydreaming I got up and stretched my body looking outside.

"This will be a big day"

I said to myself as I take out a robe from my walk in closet, I'm not trying to brag! I just have that mwuehe.

"Morning honey"
"Morning Arthit
"Morning Oon"

They said in unison, damn it feels so good to hear this every morning.

"Morning mom...dad"

And as expected I encircled my arms around Kong's slender waist.

"Morning love"

I said pecking his lips, as he smiled and looked down blushing, maybe he's embarrassed because maybe he hasn't told my parents.

"Is there something we need to know about you two?"

My father asked in a stern voice, scary, but not as scary as mom still heh- I thought to myself as I looked at Kongpob and he's still looking down. I made him looked up holding his chin.

"Yeah, we're lovers and we just made good love-"

"KNEW IT! MY "HORNY THEORY" WAS TRUE!YOU'RE TAKING ME TO NETHERLANDS!"

And out of nowhere my father yelled at my mother, the hell is wrong with him?

"Is there something we need to know about you two?"

I repeated my father's words in an also deep voice which was funny? Because they all laughed except for my dad who rolled his eyes on me.

"Okay, whatever...copy cat"

My dad said and they laughed mockingly at me, we were now settled on the table ready to dig in.

"Last night~

"H-hon! See how sweet they are? Tsk I bet they're dating...I bet they are already making love to each other!"

Mr Rojnapat concluded walking back and forth in their room as his wife was sitting on the bed.

"No, I don't think so. I bet they're having an awkward situation and are still figuring things out"

Mrs. Rojnapat said standing up.

"Really? Figuring stuff out? Fuck that..."

Mr. Rojnapat while mocking his wife.

"Language"