Chapter Eight

ARTHIT

We arrived at the place called "our home" just an hour ago. Nothing, I can't really recall anything. This place looks so new to me, I used to live here? Wow we are wealthy.

"Get some rest son"

Father said as he stretched his body.

"Oh, and we are expecting visitors alright? But you don't need to entertain them, let your body relax"

He added as I only nodded then a maid lead me to my room. Looking around my room, I can see tons of photos of me, when I was younger. I looked so happy. It made me smile.

Resting my body as I layed down on the soft bed letting my consciousness drift away, falling asleep.

THIRD PERSON POV

The bell rang and quickly Mrs. Rojnapat went to open the door. Amelia was outside with her son, smiling at them and greeting them.

"Oh Amelia, come in come in"

Amelia thanked Mrs. Rojnapat and continued to enter making their selves at home.

"So what brings you here?"

Mr. Rojnapat entered the living room and asked the two visitors.

"Really guys? This is my son right here,and what brought us here? Well as you can see...my son here has some hots for Arthit"

Mr. and Mrs. Rojanapat looked at each other and smiled knowing how people would come saying how they are attracted to Arthit.

"Okay, and?"

"I..."

Amelia thought for a while, she couldn't let them know that she is stalking them whatsoever, that would sound creepy.

"I heard that Arthit lost hid memories right? Asking for a small favor, can we all pretend that he already has a lover and it is my son here?"

The Rojnapats were taken aback, is this woman taking advantage of the situation? They want to say no but Amelia was the only 9ne who helped them in their life of poverty. They simply can't say no.

They can but...

"And why would we do that?"

Jack asked Amelia.

"Oh please Jack, it's simply called returning the favor"

Answers Amelia unbothered...

"Mom, dad"

Arthit came down looking for his parents, he wants to know who is here.

"Arthit-"

"Arthit!"

Amelia cut Mrs Rojnapat's words as she stood up and hugged Arthit pretending to be concerned and is happy to see the boy.

"I'm your aunt Amelia and this...this! This is your lover my son"

Arthit was confused, he has a lover? Why didn't his parents told him earlier? He looked at his parents and gave them a questioning look, but he only received a small nod from his dad.

"Hi babe"

Mike greeted and smiled ear to ear, he finally did it. Technically his mother did it but playing along is not gonna hurt especially if this is what he wants.

"Don't call me that, I don't even know you"

Mike's face scrunched up.

"Oh it's fine if you're uncomfortable, we can still make new memories right?"

Arthit looked at his parents, they looked si worried. Something is not right.

"Yeah...new memories"

He just played along because he believed his parents. They were agreeing and why shouldn't he? He smiled weakly once Mike tried to hug him.

"Awwee cute!"

Amelia clapped her evil hands as she smirked in the inside. At least she made her son happy.

This turned out boring, yawa😃
L

ost of words pstingyawa 😃