Chapter Seventeen

Arthit woke up with a weight on his right arm. He smiled when he saw Kongpob beside him still asleep. He stared at the younger stroking his face.

"Stop staring it's creepy"

Arthit chuckled before making Kongpob face his way before hugging him inhaling the sweet smell of his shampoo.

"What time is it?"

Kongpob asked his lover while give Arthit's chest with gentle kisses hugging him tightly, he loves this position.

"It's time for us to get up"

Kongpob pouted and started stirring his body from left to right not wanting to get up.

"But I don't want to"

"Well then, stay here and I'll just bring you breakfast"

Arthit said giving Kongpob a kiss on the forehead before he went out to prepare food for his beloved. Arthit loves to pamper Kongpob and Kongpob loves to be pampered.

"Hey son"

As Arthit went down the stairs he heard his father.

"Hey dad"

"Where's Kongpob?"

His mother asked him, ever since his mom set eyes on Kongpob she couldn't stop herself from looking for him. She wants to see him all the time.

"He's still sleeping, I'll just bring him food"

His parents nodded. As they were doing all their things the doorbell rang, Mr. Rojnapat went to open the door. Who would visit them early in the morning?

"Roger?"

The man nodded before he was invited to come in.

"I have things... to confess in behalf of Amelia, well she's not really agreeing to this, I'm just gonna expose her"

Both mother and father sat and Arthit followed them, Roger saw Arthit and started to feel guilt. He looked towards Arthit.

"My boy, I am truly sorry"

Arthit smiled understandingly.

"So tell us"

"I am the reason why Amelia is in prison right now. I can't stop myself from looking at you guys, your inocent and there she is always staking your life to danger"

"Wait what?"

Mr. Rojnapat was very confused at everything Roger is saying.

"Amelia is the reason why Arthit got into an accident, she was jealous and furious of how could a...low life like you could make it to the billboards all over asia. She wanted that but she couldn't have that

I'm truly sorry Rojnapats, I knew everything but I didn't do anything. At some point it was also my fault so I will accept whatever consequences you ever have to give"

Roger said ashamed of how a fool and pathetic he is. Mr. Rojnapat just looked at his wife who was smiling and shaking her head, she already forgives Roger.

"No it's fine Roger, no need to worry. As long as danger is behind bars now"

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Roger got up from his seat to hug Mr. Rojnapat.

"Thank you, so so much!"

He pulled out and looked at Arthit before giving him a hug.

"Come here boy!"

Arthit laughed at the older hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry yeah?"

"Yeah"

They all smiled at each other dearly.

"Stay for breakfast?"

Mrs. Rojnapat asked Roger.

"Well... If it doesn't trouble you"

"Oh oh of course not, food is ready in a bit"

"Yeah yeah I wasn't going to leave anyway"

The olders went to the kitchen while Arthit took the food to his lover. Climbing upstairs he stayed quiet not wanting to wake his princess up. Opening the door seems to be a little strange. He entered as his mouth went agap seeing Kongpob in a lingerie.

"Like what you see?"

"I'm loving what I'm seeing"

Kongpob chuckled and Arthit placed the food on the table. He went near Kongpob before kissing him deeply full of tongue. He gripped on Kongpob's ass and moaned,

"Oh I'm so gonna marry you"

"Hmm you better"

Then their little fun turned hot and more needy. Kissing while both was imagining their future together.

"I love you"

Arthit confessed.

"And I love you"

They then sealed it with a kiss.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹

Welcome to team air food😃

Omg the end oh gosh.