Chapter Three

Arthit

"So? Why in all people and you're the only one that's here with me? And as far as I can remember, we haven't meet right Kong?"

I told him. After all of our agendas were done we have come ti the conclusion that we, me and him are stuck inside my mind and we don't have a sigle clue of what's actually happening, like? Is he also asleep?
Or is he also in a coma? Or what?! Yeah that kind of questions like the fuck is this? But who cares, the only thing I care about is myself and Mr. Stunning here.

"I don't know Arthit, I don't even know what's happening to my body. I can't feel or sense anything you know? It's like I too am asleep but I'm not?"

He said all fussed up about this shit. Time isn't really existing here because duh I make the choices in my head.

"Can you remember the things that happened before you got here? Wait how did you even got in my mind in the first place anyway?"

I asked him, he raised his head and it looks like he too just thought of it.

"Oh, never thought of that. How did I got here?"

He mumbled to himself

"You told me earlier that you woke up in a very silky shiny bed right?"

He asked me

"Yes, that's correct why?"

I answered, I feel like I know it already

"I also was on the same bed, all black and with a blink of my eyes all changed to a sunny day"

He said looking at me

"So only I can be in charged of what's going to happen here?"

I asked

"Yes you dummy this it's your mind remember?"

He smiled and I chuckled looking at him. He laughed with me.

My thoughts then thought of a clear night sky, just a peaceful night with just me and him lying looking at the stars.

I then thought of a fluffy bed in the middle of a night sky full of stars.

"You know Kongpob, you are very good looking"

I confessed to him not taking my gaze off the night sky but I can still see him smiling

"Hmm, thanks...You like me don't you Arthit?"

He asked me teasingly, I felt so hot

"Yes, I like you"

I turned to face him, our faces just inches away from each other.

But the next thing he did was probably the most amazing thing I could ever get.

He kissed me, a sensational kiss. Our tongues gliding with each other. It felt do good and all of my worries just disappeared in thin air.

It only lasted half a minute, he broke the kiss and looked at me before he slid next to me and hugged me. I smiled and the both of us just cuddled together.