Chapter Two

"What are we gonna do?"

A troubled looking Mrs. Rojnapat asked her husband but all Jack can do is to shrugged. He too don't know either.

"We have to wait honey"

Mr. Rojnapat can only say that, he too is worried for his son who's currently in front of them not knowing anything.

Arthit

'Where am I? And why is it so dark?' I thought as I tried to move my body. It hurts at first attempt but eventually I still got on my feet.

"Hello?"

Loud echoes are only present. I thought of where my parents are and with a blink of my eye I was in a park? That's right, it went from all black to a sunny day in a park. My heart beating wildly in my chest 'what is happening?' I thought, why is it so unusual here? Like I just imagined a beautiful day and my imagination came to this.

I walked a little further as I kind of imagined a sunset, and here it is again as my surroundings shifted from a sunny park to a sweet sunset view.

'WHAT THE HELL?!' I narrowed my my eye in search of a person maybe? I thought of people but it never happened. I thought of maybe this world is shifting regarding to my imaginations so why not think of people? But to my dismay it never happened.

I let go of a sigh as I lost all my thoughts not knowing what's happening nor what place this is. Looking back at the sunset I smiled. It's been a while since I got to see this again. The fresh air I am inhaling, it's been a while since me and my parents got to escape in our world of paper works, meetings and bullshits but here am I now facing something I have wanted for in a very long time.

"It looks to magnificent isn't it?"

I got back to my senses as I heard a voice. I looked beside me and there I thought my heart would burst out.

Beside me was the most stunning man I have ever seen, there stood the most glorious creature I have ever come across with. I was so glued to a man that I didn't even notice how the sun isn't even moving, how strange it is.

I kept staring at him like he's my everything.

"Wh-who are you? And, where are we?"

He faced me

"Don't you remember Arthit? You got into a devastating accident and now you're still lying on your hospital bed"

he answered. So all of this isn't real? So all of this is just my imaginations? Yeah kind of figured that out seconds ago but, what about him? Is he real?

"You see Arthit, these are just your imaginations and none of it is real. Reality is you're in a coma and while you're in it, I'm here to accompany you"

he said smiling at me.

I can't believe it. This is actually happening? The fuck is this?

"How about you? Are you also just my imagination?"

I asked him

"Hmm, I think you can't imagine someone you haven't seen before"

So he's real?! But it's my first time seeing such a stunning person like him.

"So you're real?"

I asked again, I so deeply want to know

"I guess, yeah"

why doesn't he know?

"Why don't you just relax and enjoy this? Think of the possibilities! You can go anywhere you want by just a mere blink!"

Yeah he's right, why don't I just stop stressing about it and just relax? Why not just focus on this beauty standing in front of me? That's more enjoyable than thinking and working my brain up.

"What's your name?"

I asked him

"It's Kongpob"

I smiled to that, at least I have someone with me in my dark days while I'm sleeping, someone to accompany me in my time of unrealistic things.

But what will happen though? What will happen if I wake up? Are these just dreams that once you wake up you already forgotten all of it?

I hope not because I would surely crave for this man, if it's just a dream and once I wake up, I won't remember even just a bit of it, then I wouldn't ever want to wake up.