Chapter Nine

KONGPOB

"Kong... -ong"

I kept trying to open my heavy lids. What happened? I can hear my sister call out my name shaking me. My eyes are closed but I am awake.

I tried and forced my eyes to open, it did and bright light welcomed me. The ray of sunlight coming from the window welcomed me. My sister then hugged me.

I smiled, what happened? Why is she so overwhelmed to see me? Did I die or something?

"Finally... -inally your awake, please don't leave me like that... don't ever!"

She said tearing up, now now sweety. I don't know what she is talking about. ARGH! My head hurts, so bad.

"Shit AHH"

I slightly screamed because my head just hurts si frickin bad. My sister got startled and apologized thinking it's her fault.

"No no, it's fine Nai it's okay"

Nai was her name, I remember...

"What happened?"

I asked her, she looked at me worried but then told me anyway.

"A-at night a week ago you...you slept perfectly fine remember? But the very next day you-"

She cried and I went to soothe her rubbing her back.

"Shh I'm here"

She nodded and continued,

"The next morning you...you didn't wake up an I-I thought you were dead but then...you were breathing so I thought that you are okay"

I know she wanted to bring me to yhe doctor but we lack of money, and we lived in a place far from the city. So I guess she didn't have a choice but to take care and wait for me.

It must have been hard for her, my 15 year old younger sister taking care of her unconscious big brother all alone. Wondering where are parents are? Well we don't have one, we lived in a small orphanage and as we grew older we eventually stepped out and lived our own life.

Luckily we saw a small cottage where no ine really owns nor lives in it. We eventually owned the cottage and since she was 6 years old and I was 11 we lived here in this cottage.

We don't have a permanent job and it was hard for us to go to school because we can't afford it. We would only learn to do things because of aunt Lyn, she was a middle aged woman who lived not far from here.

She took care of us until we became capable of ourselves. We were so thankful that the Gods gave us someone, a parent figure to guide us.

I am a 20 year old boy who has a younger sister in the age of 15, and we are in poverty but nevertheless, it didn't stopped us from living our lives to the fullest. Even though we lack of money we don't lack food and we grew up healthy because vegetable are surrounding us.

"You're okay now right? Want me to call aunt Lyn?"

Nai asked me, she was a really sweet and caring girl.

"Well up to you but I'm just going to rest first"

She nodded and went out to go to aunt Lyn's, aunt Lyn was a widow and she was unable to give birth, so the moment she saw us 9 years ago she didn't hesitate to own us and consider us as her own.

I closed my eyes and drifted once more to my dreamland...

"Hey pretty"

Someone behind me hugged me, both of us looking at the flowing river as he poured soft kisses around my neck. His face was vague but my body can't seen to follow my mind because it just clinged to this man more.

"What are you thinking about?"

He asked me and surprisingly my body responded on its own and went closer to him resting my body on his chest.

"Nothing, I'm just enjoying the moment of you and me"

I res- no, my body responded. I sounded so sweet. Who is this man? And why am I being like this?

"Really? Sweet of you"

He said and I looked at him, he leaned in to kiss me giving me a soft wet and sloppy kiss that felt so real.

He looked into my eyes and whisperer words, I can't understand any of it but he was mumbling and I seen to enjoy it?

"I love you my Kongpob..."

"Arth-"

I then opened ny eyes, looking around. What was that? Who was that? I looked around the place and all I can see was Nai and aunt Lyn talking.

The kiss- I thought as I touched my lips, it felt so real and my body is even heating up.

"Arth-...?"

I mumbled the name, Arth?

"Kong...hey sweetie you feeling good?"

Aunt Lyn asked softly.

"Why look so bothered? What are you thinking about?"

Nai asked, yeah what am I thinking about?

"N-nothing hehe"

Nothing.

Omayghad, I thought I was going to make a longer chapter but here I am with 831 or so, words. I'm clowning myself 😃

Oh and I actually have a Twitter account but then again, here's another chapter ugh!