Chapter Sixteen

"Nai?"

Kongpob shouted as he entered the barn, a barn where he and hus sister grew.

"Huh- Oh Kong! You're back! And look who we have here. Hi P'arthit"

Nai smiled at her brother, and his brother's lover.

"Good to see you again little girl"

Nai puffed air at what Arthit called her.

"Tell me why you're back"

She asked them, maybe they're here to get her and oohh she's gonna live in the city now. Big girl with big dreams living in Bangkok hehe.

"Nai, will you come with us back to the city?"

Kongpob asked her looking so sad? Hold up, what's that face all about Kong?

"Look I know this is a lot to take-"

"Okay yeah sure let's go, so much drama"

Kongpob's words were cut when Nai entered her room to prepare all her stuff. Arthit chuckled at the girls thrilled attitude.

"Well that was easy"

Arthit said holding his Kongpob's arm before giving him a peck on the cheeks.

"Didn't really expected that"

Arthit let out a laugh, Nai got out of the room with all her things and shouted at them. Entering the car the girl can't stop squealing, she's excited to go to the city. It was her dream to go there, and not just that, she can also finally see Arthit's parents.

"Soo, did you uhm..."

Nai started to talk, wanting to know more about the two guy's relationship. More I mean more intimate kind.

"Yes Nai we did"

"OH MY GOD, YOU MMM THE FIRST DAY YOU SAW EACH OTHER!"

Kongpob blushed at her sister's words, they really did mmm, no they fucked the first time they met.

"Yes now stop smiling you look creepy, also stop talking that's embarrassing"

Kongpob told her sister who was smiling non-stop looking at Arthit then back at Kongpob. Arthit was just smiling at them keeping his eyes in on the road.

~a moment of silence~

"I know a lot on gay love, so tell me Kong... who's top? What position please? Was is intense or nah? Where did you guys fuc-"

"Haha Nai good one now there is a feeling called embarrassed and I think it's here right inside me"

Arthit laughed at the two siblings bickering.

"You really love gays don't you?"

Arthit asked through the mirror.

"Oh yes I love to read BL stories"

"I think love isn't the word, more of addicted?"

Kongpob sarcastically said to her sister.

"Yeah, I love to read them because that's my addiction. It's simple really big bro, I'm addicted to books as much as YOU'RE addicted to P'arthit"

Nai smiled at her words.

"Wow, she's right she's right"

Arthit from the driver seat said.

"Mkey you got me sis"

The drive took long but it wasn't boring at all, they were full of laughter as it took away their boredom. After some time they arrived at Arthit's house and just like Kongpob's first time here Nai also awed in the beauty.

"Wow we're staying here?"

"Yes now let's go inside"

Stepping foot on the door thet heard the TV.

Breaking New
Amelia Gachiraya one of the great business woman here in Thailand was sent to jail early this morning, it has been said that she was responsible for all bad that's happening to the Rojnapat's...

Arthit took out his phone as the siblings were going to their room unbothered and still smiling and laughing.

"Hey dad did you here the news?"

"Yeah I'm looking at it now, she surrendered herself?"

"Amelia? Surrendering? No I don't think so, it was said that someone linked her doings"

"Yeah well good thing is bad guys on jail and good guys going to Netherlands"

Arthit chuckled at his unbothered father, he continued to unoack and joined his lover at whatever they were doing with his Nai. He sighed when he saw them sleeping side to side exhausted with all they did, he smiled. His family.

The End
Or nah?