Chapter Seven

ARTHIT

Waking up as I slowly open my eyes and blinking it a few times. Bright lights were the ones who welcomed my weak eyes. I noticed that I was in a hospital laying on a hospital bed. I tried moving my fingers and tried sitting up.

Forcing my body and exerting all my power to try and sit up only to be welcomed by a sight of a woman who ran towards me and told me to lay down.

"Honey oh just lay down I'm here"

I was confused, honey? Is she my wife or something? She looks older though. Who is this? I don't recognize her. Looking at her like she has seven green heads.

"D-do you remember m-me?"

My questioning looks came to notice as she asked me that question.

"No"

My short reply sent her to tears. The door opened once more and a man with wide but comforting eyes called out to the doctors before approaching me and this woman.

"Hey buddy"

He said as a greeting as he smiled to me.

"H-he doesn't remember us..."

The woman said as the man only nodded and smiled understandingly.

"That's fine, I'm your father and this is your mum. Do you remember us going here in France? You got into a dreadful accident which ended you here. But it's okay if you don't remember don't force your brain"

My...father said.

"If you're still doubting you can look at our family papers and you files all of it just b-believe us honey"

My mother said tearing up, I get her. It must have been hard for them to loose their child and come back without his memories. I went closer to her and hugged her. She only cried harder and hugged me tighter.

"Get some rest Arthit"

Dad said as the doctors continued
to check on me. I relaxed my mind. I remembered that my head was aching earlier with vague images of a man flashing.

But I brushed that off as I closed my eyes.

After a week the doctors finally told us that it's okay to go home now. During those weeks I became really close with mum and dad. I made them feel that it's still me, that nothing really changed which made my mother very happy.

The three of us became closer to each other. Creating new memories together. They are really entertaining honestly, I never got bored while staying here.

While we are getting in the plane, my dad received a phone call which he have to answer but then he came back with a worried expression on his face but pretended nothing is wrong. As if I didn't noticed it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Mr. Rojanapat's phone rang as he excuses himself to both his son and his wife who's smiling while drinking coffee.

Answering the phone.

"Good day Jack"

Mr. Rojnapat already concluded on who's the owner of the voice.

"Yes Amelia, to you too"

He responded.

"I guess Arthit is all well now am I correct?"

"Yes, why?"

The other line was quite for a few seconds before Amelia continued,

"Well I wanted to ask a tiny favor"

"And what is that?"

Mr. Rojnapat asked, he knitted his brows as Amelia's voice sounded so amused. He has bad blood towards this woman.

"I'll just pay you a visit once you arrive, till then...Jack"

The call ended leaving a worried expression on Jack's face. Going back to his family he smiled like nothing is wrong. Walking to his wife as he said,

"Amelia called, and I don't feel really good about it"

His wife only gave him a worried and confused look before faking a smile to look at their son.