Chapter Thirteen

KONGPOB

I was just wondering around and saw a really and weirdly familiar figure on the bridge looking at the sunset by his own.

"Arthit..."

I whispered to myself, is this a dream or something? After years of not seeing him, I got shivers all around ny body. It felt like deja vu, it's like I have lived in this moment before. I miss this man, this man that would give me butterflies, this boy that would give me kisses all throughout the day. This boy that captured my heart.

I started walking towards him acting like it's not a big deal.

"It looks so magnificent isn't it?"

I spoke not taking off my eyes from the setting sun, he was startled and was his words were nowhere to be found as he stared at me, I kept myself calm and to not jump at him.

I am as overwhelmed as you my Oon- I thought. Oh I so want him to kiss me, those quivering lips that haven't landed on my skin for years.

I smiled yo myself, I'm with you once again Arthit.

⧽⧽

"Leave everything behind and come with me"

I- huh what?

"You're kidding right?"

"Why would I be? Kong, I have been waiting for this certain day to meet you and here, here I am looking at you. I want you back Kongpob Suthiluck"

Aww so cute, my heart fluttered with what he said. I too want that but what about my sister? What about...my life?

"I have a life Arthit"

I said weakly looking directly in his eyes. I can see his smile is dropping.

"I have a life too, but I want you to be a part of it"

Well, it wouldn't hurt right? I took out my phone and arrogantly turned my back on him.

"Hey!"

I chuckled and texted my sister.

Kongpob-
Hey Nai, I found the love of my life. I'm going with him.

Nai-
Sounds ridiculous but okay... You're kidding right?

Kongpob-
Arthit, it's Arthit

Nai-
DaAang~ P'arthit is with you? It's hard to believe but okay hihi. Take care big bro

I sighed. I looked back and I see Arthit looking at my phone behind me.
I chuckled and looked at him, pecking his lips.

"Let's go"

He smiled and like a small pup he walked behind me smiling like a person with a mental problem.

"But..."

I halt my steps and turned to him.