Chapter Fourteen

KONGPOB

"I.AM.FULL"

Arthit said rubbing his belly, we just finished eating dinner and damn it was so good.

"Let me wash the dishes"

I said, all eyes were on me.

"What?"

"We have maids dear don't tire yourself, go to bed and rest"

"But I want to"

Mom just looked at her husband and shrugged.

"Okay if you insist, guess it's you and me first honey"

They said as Arthit offered me help and we were left in the kitchen. We chatted as we were washing the plates and let's not forget the teasing and kisses. I must admit he never changed, of years being away from him an dnow we're finally back together, back to each other.

"I missed you"

I said whispering it to him. He faced me as he wiped his hands.

"I know, but I'm here now aren't I?"

I nodded in agreement, I came close to him and hugged him. He guided me upstairs to his room. Locking the door behind us with a "click"

"Do you miss me Oon?"

He faced me and stared at me questioningly.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do, for all those years we were away from each other, it would be impossible for me to not miss you love"

I smiled to that. He never fails ti make my heart race in excitement or I don't know, he makes me flutter all the time.

"Show me then"

I said in a daring tone, looking at me he smirked.

"Show you...what?"

Trailer his words and came closer to me as I stepped back.

"Show me how you miss me"

I said biting my lips. He kept on walking towards me slowly, and I kept walking backwards slowly until my legs hit the bed and I landed on my butt on the soft sheets.

"I'd love to"

He said before sinking his fingers in my locks. Slowly lowering his head and capturing my lips. We started slow but eventually our libidos cannot be stop as we became aggressive, gripping on each other fighting without words on who will take the lead tonight and me being considerate I let him take over my body.

Pushing me and pinning me on the bed. He breathed against my face. Looking at him with my eyes full of lust and desire, he kissed my neck as I unbuckled his pants with my hands brushing on his dick a few times which is hard by the way let me tell you that.

"You're so hard Oon"

"I know, it's starting to get hurt babe"