Chapter 10

A/N: heyyy! hows everyones holiday break going so far? :D sooo heres chapter 10! hope you guys like it, vote comment fan, all that amazing stuff. not edited, ignore any mistakes haha :)

Chapter 10

HARRY POV

After a few long, grueling, panicked minutes, Harry was sitting on his bed, fidgeting and trying to steady his breathing. He'd never hung out with anyone outside of school but Niall -well, not at Brookside at least- and he was freaking out just a tiny bit. Especially when it was Louis of all people who was coming over.

He was slowly rocking back and forth, wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. Harry had finally managed to pick an outfit that he deemed acceptable; dark wash jeans and a black v-neck. It was casual, it looked good. He hoped.

Niall was no help, but that wasn't a surprise. Niall never helped when it came to picking outfits. He'd just glance at you for a millisecond and then turn back to whatever he was doing and go "Yeah, that's fine" every single time. He knew that was the response he would get from his Irish friend even if he was wearing a clown suit and face paint, so Harry hadn't relied on him much.

God, he was so nervous.

Niall, who had previously been sitting on his desk chair texting away, looked up at Harry and smirked. "Calm the fuck down," he muttered before turning back to his phone.

Harry shot his friend a pointed glare that he didn't see, and then took a deep breath. This would be fun. Everything would be okay. Nothing bad would happen. It's totally fine, everything's completely fine.

There was a knock on the door.

No no no it wasn't going to be fine, it was going to be terrible and they were going to hate him and everything's going to suck.

Niall looked over at Harry with an evil grin. "Wanna get that?"

Harry couldn't even retaliate with a witty comment. He just shook his head frantically, eyes wide.

Niall's grin faded and his eyes softened. He walked over to Harry and sat by him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be fine, okay? They're not going to hate you, HE'S not going to hate you. They're all going to love you even more, I promise." Niall paused when there was another knock on the door. "Now go answer that."

Harry took a deep, shaky breath and nodded. He got up, legs wobbly, and walked over to the door, pulling it open.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn stood there, Louis beaming, Zayn chuckling, and Liam smiling knowingly. "H-hi guys." He stepped aside, allowing them to come in. "Lads!" Niall greeted. He pulled Liam into a huge hug, right before Zayn smacked Liam on the back of the head. "Ow!" Liam cried. "That's what you get for hugging my Nialler before me!" he jokes, gently shoving Liam aside and hugging Niall tightly, jokingly stroking his face as Liam laughed.

Louis giggled at the sight -YES fucking GIGGLED, and no, Harry hadn't thought Louis could be any cuter until that moment - and then turned to face Harry, blue eyes sparkling. Louis looked good. His hair was all perfect, and his jeans fit him so fucking well it should be illegal, and-

"You should take a picture babe, it'd last longer," Louis said, smirking.

Harry blushed tomato red, shuffling his feet and playing with his fingers, glancing at Louis from beneath his eyelashes.

Louis' smirk grew bigger. "Haz, are you just gonna stand there and undress me with your eyes or give me a hug?" he said, spreading out his arms.

Harry's eyes grew wide. "I- no, I wasn't undressing- I just- I-"