Chapter 14

A/N: IM REALLY SORRY OKAY. IM SO SO SO SORRY. I HAVE NEVER DELAYED AN UPDATE FOR THIS LONG BEFORE. IVE NEVER BEEN MORE SORRY IN MY LIFE. I FEEL TERRIBLE. IM AN AWFUL PERSON. I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK. STRESSSING. AOIEFJOWIEJFWOEIF. GONNNA DIE. NBD. BUT ANYWAYS. IM SORRY FOR THIS UPDATE BEING SO LATE. I HOPE EVERYONE WHO WAS READING THIS STILL WANTS TO CONTINUE, EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN FOREVER. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU. 

Chapter 14

LIAM POV

“Okay, but it’s been so long! Why can’t we say something?”

“Leave them alone, Liam, it’s fine!”

“But it’s so obvious and they’re so clueless!”

“Let them be clueless! It’s alright, they’ll figure it out eventually,” Niall said, laughing.

Liam had just pulled up into the Nandos parking lot, Niall in the passenger seat. They got out of the car and pushed open the door of the restaurant, sighing in relief at the warmth inside. “God, it’s so bloody cold out, I don’t understand this weather,” Niall muttered, rubbing his hands together in an attempt to warm them up. “Stop trying to change the subject!” Liam snapped as they got in line to order. There was only one other person in line, which wasn’t surprising due to the late hour. “Why are you so grumpy today Liam?” Niall asked. Liam opened his mouth to answer, but before he could, they were at the front of the line. Niall smirked at him before turning to give the employee his order. After Niall paid and gotten his food, she turned to Liam. “Anything for you?”

Liam, lost in thought, hadn’t realized she was talking to him. His response was quite delayed. “Oh, no thanks. I’m not hungry.”

She nodded and Liam moved out of the way of the next customer, looking for Niall, who had already started walking to the tables. “Niall!”

“What do you want Liam?” Niall called back without turning around. He sat down at a table as Liam quickly walked over and sat down.  “Niall, please let me talk to Louis about it. I don’t think he even realizes what he’s doing.”

“Liam, give it a rest,” Niall said through a mouthful of chicken. “Maybe it’s better this way. Maybe he needs more time. Maybe he’s in denial. I don’t know, just don’t interfere.”

“But they’re obviously smitten with each other! I mean, Louis kisses Harry’s face every single time he sees him! Friends don’t do that!”

Niall shrugged and continued to eat. Liam decided to continue. “Plus, every time he does, Harry blushes so much that sometimes I think his face has permanently gone red. It’s absolutely ridiculous. They need to get together already.”