Chapter 3

A/N: hey thereee :) how are you guys? soo I'm planning on uploading a few more times within the next couple days or so, since I have this week off from school, so stick around for that! vote, comment, and fan pleaseeee aand um i think thats about it! enjoy and for all of my american readers, have a happy thanksgiving! .xx

Chapter 3

HARRY POV

Harry collapsed onto his bed the second he walked into his dorm, too caught up in his thoughts to notice the Irish lad chomping on some crisps in the corner. He lay with his hands behind his head, staring at the popcorn ceiling in a daze.

Louis Tomlinson TALKED to him.

Someone other than Niall actually talked to him.

A slow smile began spreading across his face, turning into a grin of pure glee and happiness, his eyes alight and dimple prominent.

Maybe Louis wouldn’t want to be his FRIEND necessarily, or talk to him on a regular basis, but Harry was used to that. The important thing right now was that Louis TALKED to him. For an entire hour. There was interaction that WASN’T forced. That thought alone was enough to make Harry’s day. Or week. Or life, maybe.

“Well hello to you too,” Niall spit out through a mouthful of food.

Harry quickly sat up. “Hey there Nialler! How are you today?” he said excitedly.

Niall narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “What’s gotten into you?”

“Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Just a good day, that’s all!”

Niall continued to stare at him. “You alright, mate? You seem a bit TOO happy….”

Harry raised his eyebrows at his friend.

“No seriously, Harry.”

“I’m fine, Niall!”

“Okay, whatever you say…So, how’d it go with Anderson? I’m guessing you’re not in a lot of trouble, considering your freaky mood and all,” he joked.

“We got let off with a week of detention.”

Niall barked out a laugh. “Nice job, kiddo. How’d you get out of that one?”

Harry shrugged. “Just talked our way out, I suppose. Louis did most of that.” He couldn’t stop the small smile from making its way onto his face when he said Louis’ name.

Niall’s eyebrows shot up. “Louis, huh? Tomlinson?”

“Yeah, Tomlinson.” Harry fought back a grin.

“That was really nice, what he did today. That took some serious balls.”