Chapter 5

A/N: hii! so i know i said this chapter might be up a few days ago, but i had some major writers block....it took me 4 days to write this chapter for some reason when i can usually finish them in one sitting, but whatever. idk. anyways, this chapter is a bit of a filler. sorry :/ but i thought it was kinda cute, idk hehe. make sure to vote and comment if you like it! fan me, i fan back :) enjoy .xx

Chapter 5

HARRY POV

As soon as the bell rang, Harry tried to escape.

He ran out the door, trying to get away from Zayn, but completely, utterly failed. Zayn, obviously being very athletic and quick with all of that football training, had caught Harry before he had even rounded the corner. He proceeded to drag Harry by the arm down the hall. “I’m taking you to the bloody infirmary – no pun intended – whether you like it or not, Harry. You seriously need to get that checked out.” Harry attempted to pull his arm out of Zayn’s grip. “Okay, okay, fine! You can take me to the infirmary! Just let go!” he said wailed jokingly.

Zayn released his grip on Harry’s arm, smiling smugly. Harry flipped him off, getting a loud laugh out of the other boy.

Harry honestly couldn’t believe it. THE Zayn Malik was talking to him. THE Zayn Malik was his partner for a project.

Zayn was POPULAR.

Zayn was talking to him.

Could this actually be real?

So much had changed in a matter of two days. Two days ago, Harry was invisible. Now, he felt like he was on top of the world, despite all the shit he’d had to deal with. He was walking IN PUBLIC with someone who wasn’t Niall, with Zayn Malik of all people!

This was so exciting.

Of course, he didn’t show his excitement. He kept his cool, obviously. Duhh.

Well, most of the time anyway.

That’s not the point here though. The point is that LOUIS TOMLINSON and ZAYN MALIK both talked to him in a matter of two days, in a way that wasn’t rude or condescending or insulting. Maybe Harry could have two more friends now, two friends who accept him despite his sexuality, two friends who might make the rest of his so far miserable year worth it.

And maybe one of those friends could end up being a more-than-friend….

Maybe.

He didn’t know if Louis swung that way, or if Louis could be interested in him at all. But hey, a guy can dream right?

“What you thinkin bout, Harreh?” Zayn said in a ridiculous voice. Harry jumped, unaware that he had been staring off into space. “Nothing, just zoned out for a bit,” Harry lied, blushing.

“Oooh,” Zayn said. “I think someone’s lyinggg!” he sing-songed. “Is it a guy, Harry?”