Chapter 2

A/N: hey guys :) enjoy this little chappie, things are going to really get started in the next one! hope you like it, vote, comment, fan, all that good stuff .xx

Chapter 2

LOUIS POV

Louis pushed open the door of his dorm, dropping all of his things on the ground in the middle of the room and going straight to the mini refrigerator in the corner. Thank god he didn't have football practice that day; he'd be playing on an empty stomach, which was NEVER a good idea.

“Hungry, mate?” Zayn chuckled, who was sitting on his bed, listening to music with his ridiculously large headphones. Seriously though, each ear was almost as big as his head. Liam was on his stomach on the floor, doing his maths homework.

Louis pulled out a leftover slice of pizza and a soda and slammed the fridge door shut, giving Zayn a mock-upset look. Liam giggled.

Louis plopped down in his desk chair, popping open his soda and eagerly gulping it down. He hadn’t eaten lunch; he hadn’t had any time, because of the Nick/Harry incident. He was surprised that Liam and Zayn hadn’t asked about that yet, they were all just sitting in silence. Zayn was bobbing his head to his music, Liam was squinting at his papers, and Louis was chomping on his slice of pizza. It wasn’t an awkward silence; it was comfortable, everyday, normal.

They had quite a large room compared to the others at Brookside. They had gotten extremely lucky; they each had their own desk, bed, and had quite a large bathroom. The others on the team were really jealous, there were three people to a dorm and the other rooms were quite cramped.

Louis finished his pizza and drained the rest of his soda, tossing the empty can into the wastebasket near the desk. Zayn removed his headphones. “So,” he began. “Wanna tell us what happened?...”

Liam sat up eagerly, eyes on Louis. “Are you in a lot of trouble?” he asked, worried.

Louis shrugged. “Only a week of detention.”

Zayn’s jaw dropped. “Serious?” he asked, shocked. Louis nodded, laughing at his friend’s expression.

Liam went over to sit by Zayn on the bed. “You got so lucky, mate…I thought you would’ve been suspended at the least.”

“Almost was. Me and Harry talked ol’ Anderson out of it, though.”

“Atta boy,” Zayn said, winking. “Turned on the charm, now did you Tommo?” Louis laughed. “I most certainly did. But it wasn’t just me, Styles helped quite a lot too. He can actually be very persuasive,” Louis said thoughtfully.

“Poor kid,” Liam muttered. “I feel bad for him. He doesn’t deserve any of this.”

“Well it’s his fault, mate. I’m not saying that I have anything against him, it’s just, telling Cher Lloyd of all people that he’s gay on his first day of school wasn’t exactly the smartest move now was it?” Zayn said.