Chapter 13

A/N: hope you guys enjoy this chapter, vote, comment, fan! i really want to hear your guys' thoughts! what do you think is gonna happen next?! comment your predictions:) xx

Chapter 13

** Roughly 2 months later ~ December 18th**

HARRY POV

Harry was sat in his dorm room at around 11 pm, alone. Niall was out with Liam, the two were going on a Nandos run. Zayn was on a date with some girl – Harry thought her name was Perrie or something – and Louis was off doing god knows what. He was wrapping Louis’ Christmas/birthday present though, so he was unusually glad for the older boy’s absence. His absence in itself was unusual though; Louis was never not around.

It had been two months, over two full months since he’d spoken to Louis for the first time…

He knew Louis wasn’t keeping track, so Harry didn’t really know why he was…

Ha. Just kidding. He definitely knew why.

Louis was one of the best things that had happened to him at Brookside. He was just everything, he made Harry so happy, and with every day that Harry spent with him, his feelings for the other boy grew more and more. They were practically inseparable now, always together no matter what. It was rare to see one without the other. Harry was the very first person Louis would go to with anything, if he needed help with anything or wanted to talk, and vice versa. They, along with Liam, Zayn, and Niall, had formed a new sort of clique at school. They didn’t talk to anyone else because no one else would talk to them. It was as if they weren’t even there, as if they were invisible to everyone but the teachers and each other; not even Nick bothered them anymore. But that was okay with every single one of them. Even Zayn got over it eventually. As long as they had one another, they were perfectly content.  They weren’t bullied or picked on, they were simply ignored. And that was definitely an improvement for Harry; things weren’t very good for him before Louis came along.

It felt like the past months had gone by way too fast, and it was already only one day until their Christmas holiday, when they’d all get to go home. But the thing is…Harry didn’t really want to go home. He wanted to stay with Louis…and that scared him. He feared that he was in far too deep with all of this, and that he was going to get hurt because Louis clearly didn’t feel the same…

All this time though, he’d only been friend to Louis, nothing more. But he was starting to get to the point where it almost wasn’t enough for him anymore, that he couldn’t stand it anymore…He wanted to be able to hold Louis’ hand whenever he wanted and kiss him whenever he wanted and just have Louis be his and only his. That’s all. And Louis was getting more and more irresistible each and every single fucking day, and it was too much.