Reunited

VINCENT'S POV

We arrived at the police station and l was so excited but l kept my stoic face .As we made our way to the reception the social worker came with the papers l needed to sign to take legal guardian of them and then she led us to a room which had a teenage boy sitting on a chair on his phone with a little girl sleeping on his chest .l knew instantly he was my son he looked like a smaller version of Alessandro only with dirty blonde hair.

I could not see my baby girl properly because her face was covered by the hoodie she was wearing.l cleared my throat to grab his attention .He looked up and glared at me before going back to his stoic face .What happened to the old Kyden that used to love to prank people and was always smiling.l decided to introduce myself and said"Am Vincent your dad"and then Alessandro and Marco introduced themselves and Marco could not contain his happiness as he was bouncing around he could see he really wanted to hug him and also hold his baby sister but l could not blame him l wanted to do the same but l could tell by the way he looked at us he does not trust us to touch him leg alone Alessa.

He just looked at us and said"hi".Not much of a talker anymore l see.So to cut the awkward silence l said"We better get going to which he nodded and stood up grabbed his luggage which consisted of a suitcase and a duffel bag.After we settled down in the car and made our way to the airport where my private jet was.We boarded the plane and everyone took their places l told Kyden he could put Alessa in the room but he just shook his head.

FIVE HOURS LATER🕔

KYDEN'S POV

We finally landed l did not sleep since l did not trust them yet.We were guided by lots of guards to the car from what l remember our father was really rich.After 30 minutes we arrived at a huge mansion which could be said to be a castle.Our dad said the others where about arrive since they had football practice so Marco led us to our rooms but l told him l will share with Alessa and went into the room which was supposed to be mine.Our luggage was already in there.My thoughts went on to how it is gonna be being back here but that was interrupted by a sweet little voice calling my mine l instantly turned all of my attention to her and said "hey babygirl how are you feeling" and she said everything hurts .l wish l could take all her pain away.l took her to the bathroom and gave her a bath and also bathed and could not give her pain meds yet since she has not eaten.

I took a 2 hour nap as l was still jet lagged and explained to Alessa what was happening as she was confused about where we are but l of course put it in an simple form so she could understand .There was a knock on the door l went and answered it to see it was Marco and he said dinner was ready .l guess it was time l met all of my brothers again.l went to the bed and picked up Alessa and made sure all her bruises were covered l don't want them asking questions and making her uncomfortable and followed Marco to the dining room as soon as we entered all the attention was diverted to us.