First Day of School

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It has been a week since Alessa was discharged from the hospital and today was her first day of school.Yes you heard right the women won the argument.
Alot has happened during that week since their grandparents, uncles,aunts and cousins had left to go to their own homes.Since their cousins learnt at the same school they would see eachother there.
Alessandro had gotten Alessa ready for school since they had agreed they would all get a chance to get her ready.

KYDEN'S POV

I was sitting in the dinning room with the twins waiting for everyone else to come.Eventually everyone came starting with dad and ending with Alessandro who came in carrying Alessa.Soon enough everyone started eating.
Once everyone was done dad turned to Alessa and said"Princess l have some rules that l want to give you"to which Alessa happily nodded .l don't think she understands what rules are but oh well it is what it is.
"Ok so rule number one don't talk to boys they have cooties"he said which earned a confused look from Alessa as she asked"So brothers have cooties"she said scrunching her nose in a cute but confused way.This statement made us glare at dad to which he quickly said"Bambino your brothers are man so you can talk to them"this statement only made her scrunch her nose even more which caused her eyebrows to furrow as she asked"what's a man".Dad sighed out hehehe l gave up on trying to give a child rules .
The only rule they can possibly understand is umm actually l don't think they even listen to rules l mean they no chocolate rule she just ended up eating chocolate so mmmh l never realized this.Parents have it rough don't they.
I turned my attention to dad who had started talking as he said"A man is someone who is mature like your brothers "he said pointing over to me and our brothers this would have been a good example if Lorenzo was not busy munching on chocolate and basically humming a song from some disney movie him and Alessa were obsessed with called freeze or frozen l think.
Alessa's eyes lit up and she started bouncing in her chair looking at Lorenzo as she said"Ouu can l be a man like Wenzo so can eat chocolate and sing all day"she said excitedly.

Dad just inhaled sharply and mumbled some colourful incoherent words before looking at the twins and l saying"Boys watch over your sister and make sure she is safe and do try to keep the little boys away"he said as we  nodded in response.
Romero stood up and said"We better get going Alessa is with me and Kyden your with Lorenzo"
The rest of our brothers and dad all kissed Alessa goodbye and wished me good luck.
Romero buckled Alessa in her frozen or whatever the movie is car seat in his matte lamborghini.
Everyones car in the garage has a car seat for Alessa.
I got into Lorenzo's red audiR8 Spyder V10. It honestly surprised me how this dude can actually drive.
After about 15 minutes we arrive at the school and everyone one looks our way.Like seriously is this some kind of clishe high school movie.We stepped out of the car and everyone was still staring some girls were pulling their shirts down and skirts up while the the guys were glaring at us .Since we had arrived at the same time with Romero .

Everyone was staring at him as he was opening the back door of the car and saw him carrying out an Alessa.Alessa being the shy girl she is she quickly hid her face in the crook of Romero's neck.The funny thing is some girls were glaring at her at her like she stole their boyfriend for crying out loud she is five.We started walking towards the entrance as the whispers began.

The new boy is hot
Whose the new boy
Why is he with the De Luca's
Whose the little girl
The girl looks like a brat

The last statement caused us to glare and the girl who said and not surprising the girl was wearing clothes that looked like they belonged to a eight year old and she looked like those plastic dolls in horror movies.Her face was full of make up and her hair was an ugly bleach blonde.She looked like a constpated cat by the way she was standing.She immediately whimpered seeing our glared.We finally arrived at the head office and took our schedules.We left Alessa at her classroom before the twins showed me my classroom .Let the day begin.l thought as l entered the classroom.

Alessa's car seat

ROMERO'S car

LORENZO'S car

LORENZO'S car

Please vote and follow☺️