Lunch and Jake

KYDEN'S POV

Finally l thought as l heard the bell ring indicating it was time for lunch.To say this day has been boring would be an understatement.l had to suffer from every teacher making me introduce myself which earned alot of fearful looks from most students.Most of the girls were just winking at me and the guys glaring l mean what can l say am a handsome dude.

Anyway back to reality l quickly exited the classroom to see Lorenzo and Romero standing there awe they were waiting it makes me wanna cry.Wait a damm minute when did l start getting sentimental and saying awe sh*t this is bad .Ok lemme go back to my cocky self.l looked at them with a smirk as soon as they see me Romero grunts something about going to take Alessa as Lorenzo starts rambling asking about how my first classes were to which l don't pay any attention to him.The good thing about Lorenzo is when he rambles he answers his own questions.

I am snapped back to reality when Lorenzo dramatically opens the cafeteria doors which averts everyones attention to us .It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop and shockingly Lorenzo had a blank expression .Like seriously this is the first time l have seen him looking so mature l think l can actually take him seriously if he tells me something.

Lorenzo quickly glared at everyone which makes them gulp in fear and quickly go back to what they were doing.Lorenzo leads me to the table in the middle of the cafeteria which l would guess is the popular kids table with the jocks,cheerleaders and badboys l mean how cliche could this get.

As we arrive at the table Lorenzo clears his throat which averts everyone on the table's attention to us as he says"Guys this is my brother Kyden"which earns me hi and heya from everyone at the table .Lorenzo pulls me to sit next to him and starts saying their names so am gonna be an honest person and say l probably won't remember their names plus they are probably spoilt rich brats.

I soon started a conversation with a guy with blonde hair and hazel eyes l think his name was Liam.He is a football player and said they have tryouts tomorrow so if l wanted to l can try for the team since am well built no need to brag but l have got abs so you know the deal 'wink wink'
Eventually l starting talking to most of them they are not how l thought they would be.

Suddenly the cafeteria goes quiet again l look at the cause and standing there in all his glory was Romero with a stoic expression carrying a rambling Alessa .l swear if Lorenzo can pass as Alessa twin if he was the same height as her.Alessa notices the looks and quickly hides her face in the crook of Romero's neck which causes Romero to glare and them and literally growl Ouu his playing wolfie.This causes most of the people to shake and l swear a few passed out.

He made his way to the table and sat on the chair infront of me with Alessa on his lap."Hey princess"Lorenzo chirps out as she slowly removes her face from Romero's neck and mumbled a hie which earns awee's from the table as she blushes and goes back to hiding her face"It is ok princess their our friend and will feel sad if you hide your beautiful face from them"Lorenzo says to Alessa .Alessa being the sweet little girl she is not wanting people to be sad says"hie eveywone"

Soon enough she gets comfortable with them and goes back to her talkative self."So princess did you make any friends"l asked to which she nodded her head enthusiastically and says"l meet Luna,Kate,Emily,Jake
..."she says but she is cut off but Romero who says"Wait Jake is a boys name and we said no boys"he said angrily but did not make it obvious as he probably did not want to scare her."Silly roro Jake said he a man because he a big boy so he my friend and tomorrow is family event day so and l am gonna make him meet everyone and daddy"she replies not knowing how this simple statement of a boy is gonna is like opening the door to chaos.Poor little boy might as well run while he still can.