The school talk

ALEJANDRO'S POV (Grandfather)

I glared at my so called son who was looking was looking at me fear evident in his eyes .l love the effect l have on people the only people l would not want to look at me in fear are my wife and granddaughter.l give him a look that says l will deal with him later and focus my attention on my granddaughter who was being squeezed out of her by Marco.

I quickly walked towards toward Alessa and shoved Marco out of the way.l could care less about his constant whining right now. "Grandpa"Alessa screamed excitedly as she jumped on me .I quickly caught her and hugged her tightly as l kissed her forehead.
"How are you feeling princess"l asked her and she replied saying "Am fantwastic .Only my hewd has a boo boo"she says in her cute baby voice.

"Ohhh were gonna have problems with boys when your in school your just so adorable" my wife says gushing over Alessa cuteness.All the man in the room immediately scoffed when she mentioned school."My daughter is definitely not going to school .She is safer homeschooled"my son said which earned him a glare from my wife as she chuckled and said "What do you mean she is not going to school"my wife asked still glaring at him.

This causes a full blown argument between the man and the woman and for once l am not agreeing with my wife"l am not sending my precious innocent little granddaughter to a school full of dumb and stupid kids who are a waste of time and space"l said
"You do know we go to school too right"Lorenzo says pointing to Romero and himself ."That's my point you go to school and what exactly did you learn "l asked him
"Umm l learnt how babies are made "he says with a grin
"How are babies made"asked Alessa which made us all glare at Lorenzo who's still had a stupid grin still planted on his face.This is gonna be a long day.

In the mist of all this no one noticed the man hiding behind the outside of the door easedrooping on their conversation.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In an unknown place a man sat in his office chair as his spy reported back to him.
"Boss the child is alive"the spy said as his boss slammed his fists on the table in anger from hearing that his plan had failed .He glared at his servant and said"What do you mean the plan failed as if it was not enough Tyler did not succeed in killing them with the bomb.
Did you not pay the doctor to poison the child while she was in a coma"the boss angrily asked his spy.The spy looked like he was gonna pass out any moment from the way he was shaking."Umm th e itali an don sho wed up bef ore he could do anything so we did n ot suc ceed"the spy said stuttering.

The unknown man stared at the spy before he let out a chuckle but unlike the normal chuckles this one was dark and cold and this made the spy shake much worse than before.The unknown man took out his gun and pointed it at his spy clearly enjoying the fear in the spy's eyes."Anything else you wanna say"the boss said as he boredly looked at the spy his finger on the trigger as if preparing to shoot the spy if he says something unhelpful"They women are thinking about sending her to school"the spy whimpered out .This clearly got the bosses attention as he sat up straighter in his chair.
Mmhh interesting what better way to kill a child than at school .Watch out De Luca family l am going to make you suffer like you made me by killing the one thing you cherish the most.the man thought as he motioned to his spy to leave to which they spy ran out of the room pathetic the man thought.