Bruises

VINCENT'S POV

Arriving home l thought l was gonna be met with the sight of my youngest son's and princess bonding but no as soon as l enter the kitchen l see Giovanni and Kyden having an argument about something and my princess hiding her head in the crook of Kyden's neck while covering her ears .That is when l shouted "WHAT IS GOING ON"as they heard my voice they went silent so much that you could hear a pin drop.
l looked at at Giovanni and asked him to explain.So he told me what happened from when we left to the bruise part.l quickly looked at Kyden and said "Give her to me "but he just he kept on standing there so l decided to take matters into my own hands as l was not in the mood for his disrespectful behavior his lucky his my son if it was anyone else they would have been six feet under.
I walked up to him and took Alessa out of his arms and put her on the kitchen counter then pulled up the end of her tracksuit bottom l gasped as well as all of my sons as we saw the bruises had a yellow to purplish colour this must really hurt.All l could see was red as l thought about who had the odasity to hurt my baby girl and the worse thing was bruises kept on going up until they reached her calf.
I looked at Kyden with anger and asked him who did this but he did not say anything l was brought back from my glaring moment by hearing Alessa whizzing for breathe she looked like she was having a panic attack l quickly cradled her tried to calm her down until l felt her go limp in my arms so l quickly checked her pulse but it was low.Me and my sons quickly rushed to the cars and went to the hospital that l own they gave us their full attention .The doctors quickly came and took her but as they were going l told them in my most cold and angry voice"If anything happens to her you will be six feet under as well as all your family members so you better make sure there are no mistakes"
They quickly nodded and gulped at my words and went to treat .As l was about to confront Kyden l heard the sound of the monitor flat linning which made me go weak .l heard the doctors shouting something about compressions and after sometime l heard a heartbeat l was so relieved l looked around me to see all my son a mess Marco and Lorenzo where crying ,Alessandro had his head in his hands to hide his face from everyone ,Romero and Giovanni were glaring at a wall with unshed tears in their and Kyden had his head on a the wall and his shoulders were shaking ever so slightly which showed he was crying while l on the other hand was pacing around trying to controll my emotions when the doctor came out and said while nervously
"She flat lined once but we were able to revive her she has 4 broken ribs the rest are badly bruised so we out a rib brace to help she also had one broken wrist and one sprained so we out the sprained one in a cast and and bandaged the other and also did the same for her ankles we also put her on anti biotics as she was still in pain as the bruises look about 3 to 5 days old "
After hearing all that l felt like l failed being a father l quickly went into the room she was in as the boys followed behind and sat on the chair while the boys stood around the bed and some sat on the chairs in the room while l sat on a chair next to her slowly stroking her cheek how could l not have noticed this Kyden never let her walk when she sits for a long time she starts fidgeting and scrunches her nose up .l looked at Kyden and said in a cold voice that could make grown man piss their pants "Explain this and l want the truth"