Meeting the whole family

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It has been 2 weeks since the hospital incident Alessa was now better she did not have bruises anymore thanks to cream .She now only had a sprained ankle as it was going to heal the next month other than that she was good.She got along and bonded with her dad and also all her brothers were getting along great.Kyden was not as cold anymore to his brothers.Today their whole family was coming over as they heard the news of the younger siblings were found.
Not to mention their grandfather was ruthless and cold that even all his sons and grandsons. Even their grandma was someone they did not wanna piss off .But one thing they know for sure they will completely be smitten to Alessa .She was the only girl to be born in the family after 10 generations and when she was she was the light of the whole family .The doorbell rang which indicated some of their family members arrived.

ALESSA'S POV

I was sitting on the kitchen counter with Lorenzo eating some chocolate that Lorenzo when l heard some voices talking coming from the front door but l did not pay attention to the.l heard many footsteps indicating people coming into the kitchen.l looked at the door as l saw about thirty something people .l was looking at them confused when daddy said "Lorenzo what did l say about giving her chocolate l swear am gonna strangle you if my daughter teeth start to fall out"which earned snickers from some of the people who daddy came with."Anyway princess these are your uncles,aunts and cousin"daddy said as the started introducing themselves
Uncle Rome and Auntie Rose
Kids:Alec,Max,Ace,Derek and Devon

Uncle Zach and Auntie Kate
Kids:Emiliani,Jace,Kai, Ryder and Tyler

Uncle Jason and Auntie Lydia
Kids:Zain,Colton,Cole,Mason and Leonardo

Uncle Elijah and Auntie Tessa
Kids:Damien,Darren,Dean, Phoenix and Blaze

Uncle Adam and Auntie Nicole
Kids:Damon,Eric,Antonio,Ben and Kyle

One hour later

I got to know all my uncle's , cousins and aunts well even though they looked scary there were nice .l was playing with Colton as he was tickling me and the rest were sitter around the living room talking all of a sudden everyone was quiet l looked where they were looking and there was a man who looked kinda like daddy but he was older and was standing with a woman who looked close to his age next to him he looked kinda scary but maybe he is nice just like my brothers and the rest of my family big and scary but nice.
That is when daddy said"Princess these are your grand parents"he said l was so excited l quickly ran towards them and said "Really".My grandpa picked me up and said "Yes princess are you happy "he asked in which l quickly nodded but a little confused why would l not be happy to meet my grandparents .l looked to ward my grandma and gave her my biggest smile and "Hi grandma" in which she replied with a smile saying hi back and kissing my cheek .My grandpa went to sit down with me on his lap and grandpa next to them l started talking about everything to him as he was looking at me smiling.

ALEJANDRO'S POV(their grandfather)

As l sat there listening to my grand daughter rambling about everything .l felt beyond happy l know l am not one to express my feeling but l love my grand daughter very much more than life itself l would die for her without a question in mind.l might not show it but l also do love my kids and grandsons .
l do not want them to be weak so l act cold toward them but l want my grand daughter to have nothing to do with the Mafia .She is just to pure and of anyone wants to harm her they will have to go by me and no body dares to defy me l might be retired but that does not make a me any less dangerous my thoughts were interupted by a sudden bang and gunshots and a sudden scream coming from Alessa.