New Life

THIRD PERSON'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing that could be heard by the employees were clicking heels which solely belonged to their CEO,Alessia Bianchi.

Alessia Bianchi was the epitome of perfection from her wavy blonde hair to her hour glass figure that would leave both men and women in a trance.

She was a woman who parents aspired their daughters to be.At the tender age of eight she was known to be a child prodigy.She was known to be a woman of many talents .Talents that included all dancing styles and playing any instrument.

Not only was she blessed in the looks and talents department but she managed to get the world's most eligible bachelor on his knees.

Her fiance was a cold and ruthless person who could make men twice his age piss their pants.He always made one thing clear to every living person and that was to never mess with his fiance.

They were known to be the Romeo and Juliet of their time.

                                    ALESSIA'S POV
                                    ~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~

Walking into my office l sat behind my desk ,scowling at the amount of paperwork on my  desk which was a lot considering l had been in Greece for 3 days only arriving back early in the morning.

A knock from the door caused the to look up from the paperwork l was currently reading over.Calling out "Come in".The doors opened to show my assistant, Mia Kamel.

"Good afternoon ma'am,the Russian ambassadors  are here for the collaboration product"she spoke quickly.Nodding in response l stood up dusting the non-existent dust from my knee length pencil skirt.

Making my way towards the door l was interrupted by tge sound of my phone ringing.Slipping my phone out of my coat pocket ,l glanced down at the contact which instantly brought a smile to my face.

Quickly answering the phone l said "Hola senor".In response l received a husky chuckle from my fiance as he said"Hola princessa ,How was Greece"which earned a groan from me.

"I had to deal with some spoilt brat heiress who wanted my new collection named after her"l complained.

"Name"he reponded in a cold voice to which l responded with a quick"no".Knowing him it would only end in bloodshed which as much as l was an assasin,l hated.l always opted for poison.

Glancing at the transparent clock in my office ,l quickly said"l have a meeting right now so l will see you in 30 minutes"

Humming in response he repsonded "Ti amo tesoro"causing my heart to melt l have always loved the way he spoke to me in spanish and called me by italian endearments.

"I love you too"l repsonded back as l hung up.Exiting my office l made my way to the conference room where the meeting was being held.

Standing outside the conference room doors l took a deep breathe before stepping in knowing it was going to take a long time.

                        REUNITED ONCE AGAIN
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the thirty minute long meeting l made my way to my black Audi RS8.One of my bodyguards quickly opened the car door.Settling in the car l made my way towards the mansion Ares and l own in Italy.

Driving past a park, l watched as a small girl who looked to be about six run into a teenage boys arms which caused my head to ache as memories of some guys faces flashed through my mind.

It was a daily occurrence getting flashes when l saw children but the flashes came as soon as they left so l did not why?.Ares being very overprotective dragged me to the hospital but the doctor said they might be flashbacks from when l was a child but l opted for them being some past life memories because l was raised by a single mother who only cared about making sure l turned out perfect so l was home schooled qnd l only left the house to attend competitions.

Shaking my head l continued making my way to the mansion only slowing down as l arrived at big gold gates.Upon recognising my car a present from my fiance so it was custom made ,the security guards immediately opened the gate.

Driving into the driveway a smile instantly made a way to my face as l recognized the custom made lamboghini in the driveway which belonged to Ares meaning he had already arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ti amo -l love you