10

More August and Mercedes next chapter , I promise v_v
Andrew in Media.
Vote, share, add , comment .
- YD
____________________

Dre

It was just me and Isaiah today walking through the mall . August had to do a show .

I bit my lip as we just walked around ,looking around slightly .

I sighed as I looked at the ceiling and shook my head . We've been here for hours , they can't be here .

"Isaiah lets just go m-" I cut myself accidentally bumping into someone .

"Watch it dude!" He said , brushing his shoulders .

"Sorry." I said faintly as he walked off with the lady .
It's crazy how he came right when were finna leave.
"That's him, come on." I said to Isaiah before turning back to them.

We walked in the same store as they did , kinda standing off .

I took a deep breath .

"Nigga you gonna just stand here or go over there?" I looked at Isaiah and rolled my eyes before walking over there .

"Uh hi.." I said to the lady . She smiled turning around as Drew turned too .

"Hi.." She said nicely . I cleared my throat .

How the hell you suppose to just say yeah that's my son you got ...

"Uh...I know this might sound weird or some but...is this your biological son?" I just asked .

She twisted her face then looked at him .

"Well um no...I'm his foster mom sorta." She said , one clue .

"Oh uh..would you know his biological parents?" I asked, he folded his arms .

"No I don't..actually he uh..was kidnapped and they told his parents that they was gonna kill him but before they could , they was killed and nobody knew his parents so he went into a foster." She explained making my mind spin .

I looked at him then back at her.

"W-what's your name?" I asked him, he hesitated .

"Andrew."

"His name was Drew but I changed it ." She smiled , I nodded.

I know this gotta be some kinda of dream .

"I..uh..so um." I was speechless.

She kinda seemed a lil uncomfortable . I rubbed my temples .

"Ms..." I waited for her.

"Hills."
"Ms.hills...this is gonna sound completely insane but..." I sighed.

"You don't mind if I get a DNA test with him , do you ?"

"Hey Cece." I said through the phone . My hands was shaking , I was hot and nervous and could just have a breakdown forreal.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Yeah..just uh come down to the clinic right quick." I said looking over at Andrew as they took him to the back .

"Umm..okay."

"Thanks." I said before hanging up and taking a deep breath .

I looked down at my hands as I thought bout when I first held him .

"You did good Baby, he's finally here." I said wiping cece sweaty forehead and kissing it. She smiled as she tried to steady her breath.

I bit down on my lip as the nurse took the scissors from since I cut the cord .

He wasn't crying at first til I finally heard him .

"Aww oh my god , check on him Dre!" Cecilia cooed.
I faintly chuckled as I slowly walked up a bit before they turned around from cleaning him up and handed him to me first .

He had a natural mean mug which made me laugh but after awhile his face softened .

"Sup lil man.." I said as he reached out his arm and stretched yawning with his mouth wide open .

His pose almost mimicked Michael Jordan's famous pose.

"Imma have a basketball star." I laughed before I got him with a pillow .

"Lemme see my baby you lil bitch." She laughed as I smacked my lips and walked over to her .

"Dre..DRE!" I tuned back in, looking at Cece.

"Why you got me here?" She added . I stood up .

"He's here."

"Who?" She asked.

"Andrew..well drew." Her eyes widened .

"Oh my god , where ?" She asked , I stopped her as he came out from with the doctors.

She almost screamed til she covered her mouth . He looked at her as he sat back down by Ms.Hills."

"Dre.." The doctors called , I looked at Cecelia.

"Chill okay." I said , she nodded not taking her focus off him as I walked to the back .

They took so long to come back out. Andrew and Ms.Hills was sitting across from me and Cece .

Isaiah went and got some grub.

We was just staring back at each other , at this awkward situation.

The doors finally creaked open making our attention go left .

"Well here are the results."

She handed me and Ms.Hills individual envelops.

We opened it at the same time. This was almost more nerve racking then when I first fount out I had a son , it's like it all over again.

I looked at the results and took a deep breath before meeting eyes with Ms.Hills.

"They're positive." She said making me smile .

_______________

OMG v.v