17

Zane

I was looking in the mirror as I had just cleaned my face from the bleeding.

I shook my head as I sat ontop of the counter , sighing .

I don't even know why I let that nigga get to me but I did. I did regret for how I treated Lexus , though.

I hopped off the counter and went in my room, looking at my phone.

I picked it up, scrolling to her contact , thinking whether I should call or not.

I went against and just decided to just go over there.

I had took a whole nother shower so I just slipped some Nike slides on and got my keys.

I got in my car, cranking up and pulled out.

I sat in the car, staring up at her house as my leg shook wondering if this was a good idea or not. Something was telling me to just go on .

I got out, going up to her door . I looked to the side and saw she took my personal trespassing sign down .

I knocked , waiting for her to come, hoping that nigga wouldn't open the door.

I shuffle my feet , looking down at them as the door started to open.

"Um..." I looked up, meeting eyes with her.

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Hey...uh..can I come in for a second?" I asked.

She hesitated before stepping to the side , clearing her throat .

I stepped in and looked around..the fuck happened.

I turned back to her as she stood far away, just staring at me..

"I just came to say I apologize for busting you out like that tonight. I shouldn't have did that it was just yo lil boyfriend was irritating me."
I apologized . She nodded.

"Thanks." She mumbled, I nodded.

"Where he at anyway?" I asked.

"He left....I kicked him out." She sighed , coming a little closer .

"Oh.." I said awkwardly. "Was he hitting you?" I asked curious.

She shook her head. "No but he called me out my name.." She said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fo'real? Where he at now?" I asked , going towards the door but she stopped me putting her hand on my chest.

"It's okay. He was right anyway." She mumbled the last part.

I grabbed her arm before she walked off.

"What he say?"

"I'm a bitch and a ho." She frowned.

I shook my head. "No you're not. Believe me if you were, I would've hit quicker than I did."

"That's what he got so worked up about. Cause you had sex with me before he did and I dated him longer."

I scrunched up my face . "Tell em everybody aint got it like Zaney Zane."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said , getting out my grip, sitting on the couch.

I sat beside her.