8

Vote. Share. Add. Comment .
Just Dre in media . 😻
______________________

>>> Weeks Later

Lexus

It was funny how TLC-Unpretty was someone ringtone as I was sitting In the Plastic Surgery Center.

Every day of every week, no matter how much I tried to forget, what Zane said kept replaying in my mind . Replayed to the point of me making this decision today .

I leaned on my hand in my seat as my leg shook . All my life I promised myself a male wouldn't have a life-changing impact on me but at this point , it's completely different .

I lost my job a few days ago because of that fight with London was so dangerous not only in her case but also the elderly who lived there . I had alot of stress packing up on my shoulders.

I heard my name be called making me look up and a streak of nervousness go through me.

I rubbed my arm as I got up , following the lady to the back .
I gulped hard as she handed me a gown .

"Just stay in here and the doctors will be here shortly." She stated with a smile . I slightly smiled back as I put the gown on the bed for a second as I looked in the glass to a girl who was a getting operation right next to me.

She looked at me nervously as I looked back the same . Before I even knew , they started cutting on her making me wanting to throw up.
I felt as tears build up in my eyes as I saw her scream out .
I looked back at the doctors starting to come into my room. I shook my head as I cried and pushed them as I ran out .

I ran throughout the building before I found a exit at the back.

I ran out of it as I breathe in the fresh air before completely breaking down at how stupid I was to even coming this far.

I kneeled down , trying to catch my breath as I cried harder then I felt arms wrap around me .

"Lexus?" I heard a male voice, it sounded familiar .

I huffed as I wiped my tears, slowly looking up at them .

"Landon?"

| Dre

I walked in the house to Bubble Guppies playing . I went into the living room to see Brooklyn and Aleah on the floor playing together making me smile.

"Aye!" I said making them look towards me.

Aleah giggled a she crawled to me, stopping trying to get up on her legs.
She got up and walked a few steps before falling back on the floor.

"Look atchu'." I cooed as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey." Brooke said , kissing me. " you're here early." She said , I nodded .

"Yeah , I took off because I wanna take you to dinner tonight." I said , she grinned .

"But right now imma take a shower and head to the mall with August and Isaiah." I said handing her Aleah .

"Woah , Isaiah's in town and didnt tell nobody?" She asked , I shrugged.

"Right. He slipped up here but I'll be back in no time ." I said pecking her lips. She smiled.

"Alright , have fun."

"Imma try!" I said back as I got some clothes for after my shower.

*
*