15

Omg nicki and August is not gonna start talking 🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝 Jesus

Lexus

"Oh my god stop." I laughed . Landon laughed as he stopped tickling me .

He was throwing popcorn at me. I don't know why he wouldn't just settle down and watch Beyond The Lights with me .

"Stoop I like this movie, I wanna watch. I paid to rent this bitch ." I spat making him laugh harder.

"I'll rent it for you again." He said flipping over on top of me with a sly smirk . I hid a smile as he pressed his lips against mine.

He deepened it within seconds, slipping his tongue through.

I put my bowl of popcorn to the side as he got up closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips went in synch.

I heard my phone buzz.

"Baby.." I mumbled . He grunted , still deep in the kiss before breaking it . He went back on his side as I reached over and checked my phone .

Brooklyn 🌺

From: crew dinner tomorrow @ 5 at red lobster (:

To: kk cx

"Babe you wanna go to a dinner with me tomorrow along with my friends?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Sure."

"Alright." I said putting my phone down , unpausing the movie.

I was getting into a scene where she was at the club and they started play August's Numb.

I laughed. I found it funny how I'm related to him and his music's in movies..and yeah you get it .

"Lex I been meaning to talk to you bout something.." Landon interrupted . I paused the movie for the 100th time and looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked curious.

"Well since we been together this month, that first time w--" I cut him , running to a bathroom.

I raised the toilet seat as I literally emptied my stomach , the fuck this come from .
Ugh sometimes my popcorn doesn't settle right.

"Ugh that's disgusting." I said getting up , brushing my teeth.

Landon walked up by the door. "That's what I wanted to talk about...a month ago when we had sex, I didn't use a condom." He said.

I stopped, all that was heard was the faucet running .

"You..you what?" I stuttered, looking at him. I felt like I was gonna throw up again .

"I didn't..wrap it up and that.." He said, pointing at the toilet indicating me throwing up."is probably a sign we need to go to the doctor." He finished .

I turned the water off since I finished brushing my teeth. I held my stomach as I jerked, throwing up in the toilet again .

"You gotta be fucking kidding me Landon, seriously?" I yelled , lookin up at him. He held my hair .

"Just go get dressed." He said before getting up, walking out.

I pouted and got up, brushing my teeth again . God not this.

I went into my room, looking down. I picked out a outfit.