21

Brooklyn in media.
---------

Dre

I opened the door just as Drew was bout to come in but ran into me.

"Where's Andrew?" I asked .

"I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know??!" He shrugged his shoulders .

I huffed as I walked a little outside , looking down the street and saw the police standing over a kid laying in the street.

What the fuck ..

"Whew this gonna be good.." I looked to the side to see Andrew walking up.

I picked him up, holding him to the wall.

"Where the fuck was you?" I semi-yelled . He looked at me with wide eyes.

He held up a phone. "I recorded it." He stated.

"Are you stupid?" I yelled. I put him down, pushing him in the house.

I slammed the door and locked it.

I rubbed my temples , trying to calm down. This that type shit they wouldn't understand unless they had kids...and especially with Andrew since I thought I lost him once before .

"What did you record?" I mumbled.

He took the phone out his pocket and went to the video, handing it to me.

"Where did you get this phone from anyways?" I asked as the video started.

It was just two guys walking down the street until the police came .

I kept watching then it was this shoot out shit that left me stunned.

"Oh my god." Brooke said , I just noticed she was watching too, holding Aleah.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked them, rubbing Drew face. "Cedes would kill me if something would've happened to you."

"Tuh..August would've been writing my will for me." I said , putting the phone on the counter. "That's crazy right there. He shot the kid for nothing basically."

I went over to the window, looking at the scene as a few people was standing out.

When the police in the wrong, then who do you call ?

"This what I meant..I was thinking bout us moving Dre. Getting a fresh start." Brooklyn stated. I looked at her.

I nodded. "That's really not a bad idea.. I have none but bad memories in this house, fo'real." I said .

It was a loud knock on the door , throwing us all off.

I walked over to the shelf , taking a gun off the top. I cocked it before looking through the peephole.

"Pops a G."

"It's just Cecelia." I said , putting the gun back...I guess. I opened the door and she came in.

"Damn what's going on down the street?" She asked , in a worried scared type tone.

We shrugged.

"We were wondering the same thing. A go get yo stuff." I said .

Andrew went off to his room.

"Thanks for letting me get him." Cece said , I nodded.

"Yeah , just be careful .." I said .