6

vote.share.add. comment.
London in M/M
____________________

Zane

2 in the morning & i was slipping from under this London chicks arm. I started putting my shirt on and grabbed my hat from the bedstand, putting it on backwards.

I got up , slipping on my 11s as i started walking out the house.

I got in my car, reaching in my pocket for my keys. I got out a pack of condoms with 2 left.

"Gotta get sum mo.." i mumbled, throwing it in the passenger seat, reaching back for my keys, finally getting them.

I crunk up, leaving . I decided to go by the store and get Lex sum since she sick.

*

*

I got out, jogging up to her door with the bag. It was 4 now so she should be getting up soon for work. I took out my keys, finding her key as i put it in the door turning it. I was bout to go in til the door didnt open & i ran into it.

"Ouch!" I furrowed my eyebrows. She changed the locks?

I knocked on the door loud, waiting for her. I knocked harder , hearing the locks unlock.

"Its 4 in the fucking morning, what the fuck you want?" She spat, not even opening the door all the way.

"Well hey to you too. Open the door." I said, she raised an eyebrow.

"Hell no , bitch ass nigga. Get the fuck off my property befo i call the police." She spat bout to close the door before i put my foot in.

"Whats up with you? I heard you was sick , so i brought you some soup and shit." I said , holding up the bag. She folded her arms.

"Did you get that before or after taking my friend onna a damn date?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't took nobody onna date." I said, she shook her head chuckling.

"Lying ass bitch." She mumbled. "Get off my property, didnt you read the sign?" She asked. I looked around til i saw it beside the door 'No Trespassing Zane!'.

"Really?"

"Yup. Bye." She said,slamming the door. I shook my head, leaving the bag there as i went to my car.

Females so fucking diffcult.

*

| Lexus

I was still boiling mad at them both. It took all in me to not slap Zane ass 3 steps back but i jus kept the best cool i could.

Zane was disrespectful but not as much as London in my opinion . So if she even open her mouth to say some to me today, I'm snapping.

I opened the front door, getting the bag Zane left. I looked inside seeing soup, Gatorade and a card. Food is food so im keeping it . I threw in the kitchen before going to take a shower.

*

I decided to dress in some tennis shoes and put my hair into a ponytail , i just had that feelings.

I got all my things, putting them in my handbag.

I locked up, getting in my cranking up and on my way.

---

I got out, seeing London's car already here. I dryly chuckled as i started walking in. I punched in as i noticed her helping a lady to the bathroom.

I put my bag in its usual place before looking over my schedule on what to do first.

I had to put new oxygen masks in all the rooms so i headed to the supply closet, getting those out. I had done a few rooms when London finally came up, mhm.

"Hey! I'm glad to see you're doing better." She said.

"Mhm." I muttered.

"What?"

"So how was your dinner at Applebee's?" I asked turning around with my hand on my hip.

She had a blank face. "Why would i have been at Applebee's?" My leg started shaking.

"You didnt have to fucking lie, ok? If you wanted to be out and be a dumbass friend and fuck a nigga ive been telling you about, fine." I spat.

She made a face."Who Zane?"

"Yes the hell Zane, bitch who you thought?" I asked getting louder.

"I thought the nigga you liked was name Wayne or sum shit." That totally blew me. I grabbed her shirt and swung her on the floor. I straddled her as i started sending blows to her face.

"You fake ass thot." I screamed, starting to punch harder til she flipped us getting a few licks. I dodged a few, getting a few in the mouth.

"Aye!" The manager yelled out, coming in just as i flipped us back over , banging her head against the floor.

"Call the police." I heard someone say just as i was getting up to give London a break I was still mad and had plenty of energy, im just waiting for her next move.

She breathed hard as she looked at me.

"That dick was bomb as fuck, would you know?" She chuckled before backhanding me....and that's when i blacked out...

_________________