16

Vote. Share. Add . Comment .

------------------

Zane

"What's your name again?"

"Brianna.."

"Well Brianna...get the fuck off me for the last time." I yelled.

She got up off me , mugging me.

I rolled my eyes . I was tired of this shit. I'm done with these females. This shit dead.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked as I got up , getting my stuff.

"I'm done. This shit dead."

I felt her grab on my shirt , just blowing me. I turned around to her, keeping every part of me not to slap this bitch.

"Don't go." She pleaded.

I grabbed her hand and snatched it off of me as I went on and left.

I drove to a lake far away. No one ever came here so I would sometimes .

I got out , getting on the hood of my car as I reached in my pocket. Lighter , X pill and money.

I went in my car and pulled out some rolled blunts , taking one.

I got back on the hood, lighting the blunt .

I inhaled and looked out on the lake before exhaling . I was so over shit , I mean like everything.

I was done with hoeing around.

I wanted to be done with this drug game .

Ever since that shit with Lexus , I just want something new in life instead of the same oh same oh.

I heard someone walking up making me put my hand on my side where I kept a pistol .

"Calm down nigga , it's me." Curtis said, he was one of my homies.

"Fuck you want?" I mumbled, going back to what I was doing.

"I just saw you pulled over and came and hollered." He stated, injecting heroin in his arm.

I shook my head. "That shit gonna kill you." I said exhaling before throwing my done blunt bud down.

He shrugged. "My baby mama giving me a headache." He stated.

"You got any kids?" He asked , taking the needle out.
I shook my head.

"Nah." I coughed and sniffed.
He nodded.

"Good, don't get none. Them bitches crazy nigga." I shook my head.

"Yeah." I sighed. He punched my arm , I looked at him.

"Nigga don't getcho heroin ass murked , fuck was that fa?" I asked.

"Wassup witchu my nigga, you look like you in some shit." He said . That shit started leaking from his arms .

"Bro.." I pointed at it , he wiped it with his shirt. I squinted at him.

"Nigga you ju--never mind. Nothing really, I'm just tired of shit." I admitted, he nodded.

"I feel you man. It's rough out here." I nodded, looking over the water.

It got quiet as he kinda got reckless .

"You should do what ya want." He said , breaking the silence.

"Get a new chapter in life nigga. You know we ain't gonna survive out here continuing to do what we do." He added.