5

vote. share. comment.

Just Lexi in M/M.
________________

Lexus

I continued to lay under the cover with my face in the pillow. I was sick but emotionally, i've been in my feelings all day and can't stop crying.

I sniffled as i sat my head on folded arms, staring at my headboard.

Maybe I'm just not good enough . Spending all this time to capture Zane's attention in a relationship way , i've turned down countless dude because of. Now i was starting to second guess it.

I dont know why im so caught up with Zane , but something gives me that vibe that he's gonna be there , he's gonna change, that he's the one .

Is it just in my head?

I'm losing my fucking mind!

I decided to finally get up. Its almost 7 and i haven't did anything besides lay in the bed.

I got some fresh clothes as my first stop was the bathroom.

--

Once i was dressed inna white crop top, high waisted stone wash jeans and red converse with my hair crinkled, i decided to go out.

Just to get my mind off of things and help lift my spirits.

I decided to text London, see if maybe she would like to even though she just got off work.

To:London

hey! wanna hang out? :)

I got all my stuff in my crossover bag as i waited for a response.

She took a while so i just went on and left , heading to a favorite clothing store of ours. If she responds, ill juust tell her to meet me here.

Within a 30 minute time span, i parked in front of the building checking my phone.

From:London

im kinda tired, mayb nxt tme. I hope u feel betta

To:London

ok thnks bae c:

I got out, turning off Nick Jonas - Jealous.

I got out, wrapping my purse across me. I walked up to the building, opening the door as the bells sounded indicating someone had entered.

I looked around, looking through their just-in racks.

I looked up to see a dread head standing there with his back towards me.

I perked my lips as i gazed at him , listening to Sam Smith-Im Not the Only One playing lowly.

I finally built up confidence and walked over to him , expecting Zane and tapped him.

He turned towards making our eyes meet but it wasn't Zane.

"Oh , im sorry thought you were someone else.." i mumbled, he slightly nodded.

"its fine." he stated. I was starting to walk off til he called me back .

"huh?" i asked, he held up two dresses.

"Im taking my girlfriend out and i just wanted a female opinion. Which do you think?" He asked. I looked at both.

"You wouldn't happen to have a picture of her, would u?" I asked, he nodded pulling his phone from his back pocket. He scrolled his finger over it before handing it to me.

I slightly smiled at the picture, she was beautiful, it all was sweet to me.

"I say the red one, it'll compliment her complexion." I insisted, handing back his phone.

He looked at the picture & the dress and smiled with a nod.

"Yeah , thanks!" I nodded with a weak smiled as she walked off to the counter.

I sighed before starting back looking , starting to let my mind wonder into imagining if that was a certain someone doing that for me.

--

I was just coming out the store. I had bought 3 bags of stuff out of there so i was good.

I walked to my car, unlocking it as i put the bags in the backseat. I happened to look across the street at some people catching my attention.

I focused a bit more, realizing it was Zane and London , smiling and laughing and shit coming out of Applebee's.

really, my "friend" and my favorite resturant .

"Tired" my ass, they way you tongue kissing him on the side of the car, bitch i don't think you get tired. I shook my head as i got in my car, slamming the door, taking every bone in my body to not run they ass flat over.

**

>> earlier, around 7

| Zane

I sat on my hood as i was on instagram , liking some bitches pictures. I heard the door bells sound, making me look up as London was coming out, heading to her car.

I hopped off my hood, walking over to her .

"You forget some ma?" I asked, making her jump a lil looking back at me.

"aw he waited for me." She cooed. "Cute, but im tired." She said, turning back around as she closed her backdoor , opening her driver door.

"Well how bout we go grab some grub and chill?"

She squinted at me for a while.

"Ok, but im going back home to change." She Stated, i shrugged.

"Aight, ill trail you."

--

ive been waiting in the car for a while, making me grunt. This bitch taking waay too long, we're just getting food.

Some things i dont understand about females.

Finally, she came out fully dressed.

i let my window down, "Aye ma, just hope in, aint no need to waste gas."

She went to the passenger side, getting in with a smirk.

"This game you play is real slick." i scoffed before pulling out.

We started talking what resturant to go to.

She got a text and responded with a slight bite of her lip.

"So Applebee's right?" i asked, she nodded.

--------

So after we ate and we walked outside.

"That was fun." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, i think the waitress got mad at all those jokes i pulled." I said, making us laugh remembering them.

"Yeah." She said softly . "well it's getting late and--" I cut her off crashing our lips. She surprised me fom deepening it, adding tongue. Guess from the way she was gulping down that drink I should've known she had a lil freak in ha.

She broke it , breathing hard as her finger was on my lips.

"Your place or mine?" She asked looking up at me, making a smirk forming on my face.

to be continued.....

_______________

v.v at this time, i sip sip.