Trial conclusion

Just like that Kirigiri had got the trail paused for evidence and we ended up it the girls locker room.

"....The girls locker room?" The soldier questioned.

"We've already searched this place top to bottom! What are you trying to pull, missy!?" Ishimaru asked with a very loud tone.

"I'd like you to examine the victim's body, one more time."

'You want to check it again...?' Naegi questioned.

"Be sure to examine the entire body very carefully. Take your time." The lavender detective went on.

"Examine her...carefully? Like, using our hands?
"Nowaynowaynowaynoway!"
'Wimp'
'Makoto your not volunteering either.'
'Well yea they'll have more reason to say I'm a assassin.'
'But you are.'
'.....'

"It's...probably best if I don't run my hands all over a girl's dead body..." The council leader declined.

"I-It's not that I'm creeped out or anything. It's just...based on religious grounds, ya know...?" The clairvoyant said.

"...Very well. I'll do it." The buff girl volunteered stepping towards the body.

"B-But you're a girl. You shouldn't have to touch a dead body. Just let one of the boys do it..." the swimmer argued.

"No, it's okay. I think Chihiro would rather have a girl examine her. So just leave this to me..."
No one seemed to notice the soldiers shake of the head from the back of the room, her figure leaning against the wall, with knowing eyes.

"S-Sakura..." Hina tried to stop her one more time but the martial artist stepped up to the body.

"What is this, some kind of secret girl-on-girl action!? Is that what you two are about!?" Jill intruded one last time.

"That's not it at all! Stop screwin' around!" Hina said shooting down her claim.

"Okay, here I go... I'm sorry, Chihiro. Please excuse the intrusion..."

Putting her hands together in a brief prayer, Sakura then began to quietly examine her body.

"Be sure to check her entire body, and I believe we will solve this particular mystery."
'Man blues clues you really are a strange character.'
'So there is some one that you don't see as annoying.'
'Shut up! I'm just glad she didn't work on any of our cases.'

"Her entire body...? I know you say that, but...What--? This is... What does this m--?" Sakura seemed surprised, "Huaaaaaaahhh!"

The short protagonist flinched at the sudden break out.
'Why does everyone insist on yelling?' Makoto questioned

"What is it!?" Naegi asked concerned.

"Not possible... It's not possible!"
'What's not possible chihiro's body has a spider that bit you WHAT is it?' Makoto questioned.

Sakura stood staring at Chihiro's cold form. Her mass trembled.

"This...this girl is...!"
She stammered.

"Is what!?" Hina asked.

Mukuro smiled from the back of the room.

"...is a boy!"
"Ah, I see. So "she" was actually a he. Interesting. Thank you for confirming this fact."
Hifumi said surprisingly
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"
"...You're joking, right?" Hina questions

"I wouldn't joke about this!" The martial artist states darkly

"Th-Th-Then... Then it's really true!?" Ishimaru asked