Sorry sorry

Surprise it's me writing again.

I'm really sorry guys about my absolute trash schedule I am a full time high school student, so my concept of time is garbage. I have also decided to screw myself over by doing college classes on top of my honors classes. Why? I honestly don't know. But I'm not giving up on this story so here we go.

~Author

Mukuro POV

I knew how this was gonna go, this would be a high stakes game. If I lose she gets all info she wants but in the small chance I win. I'll have a favor from one of the most powerful people in the game.

"Well I can't say no to the ultimate gambler can I?~"

"Hm, well I'm delighted you accepted." Celesta smiles at me. She put her hand to her lips, "I've always wondered what's it's like to gamble your life for the country? I suppose that's way This game is interesting." Stepping closer to me, her red eyes glowing. "The hope to escape but taking another's life only to lose your own in the end! Isn't that interesting?!"

I was a bit startled, this reaction is so much like HERS. I wasn't expecting this at all

"I'll make this simple game of cards, the value of the card depends on the suite and number value, while face cards will be worth at least one point. At the end of the game the one with the least points will get the info they are after."

I nodded, as I picked up four cards in my hand.

The idea of this game is to try a collect as many low value cards as possible, only problem is the value of the suites. I have no idea which is worth more.

About 10 minutes had passed and it was time to show hands, "my my is our dear soldier scared? It's just a game of cards it won't kill you."

I met her stare, grabbing as many 3's and 4's as possible. I show my hand, one 3 & 4 of hearts and the other two is spades.

The gambler showed me a hand full of royals,
"My bad I didn't mention that royal are negative did I?" She smiled knowing full well she never explained the rules, it was a one sided war after all.

"Fine,what do you want to know? I won't give anything to direct away."

"Simple really," she stood closer to the table, her iron covered finger tracing my face. "Why exactly are we here? Captivated?" She paced around a minute before leaning in to me again," hm?" Blood red eyes focused on grey.

"There was a attack on hopes peaks students, the most-despair inducing event in all of human history, take down hopes peak. That's all I will say."

"Very well, I will say I was hoping to gain more than this. Say you owe me a favor, and I'll call it even."

"...fine" and with the solder was pushed out the door into the dark hallway.