Small secret Exposed pt. 1

The elevator descended into the trail room, a deadly judgment... a deadly deception... a deadly betrayal... a deadly riddle, a deadly defense, a deadly faith...

A deadly...class trial!

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate!"Monokuma
Bellowed out more happier than a kid on Christmas.

"Okay then, so first off... Let's talk about the murder weapon!" He continued.

"First we have to make clear what was used to deliver the fatal blow...". Makoto stated.

"Chihiro's fatal injury... It appears it was a head wound." Sakara started the argument.

"According to the Monokuma File, the killer used a "blunt instrument," but... What kind of "blunt instrument" could it have been!?"  Isamaru implies.

"I bet it was an iron pipe!" Hiro exclaims

"Interesting! That certainly would make for a powerful weapon!" Isamaru says sounding a bit to excited.

"Poor Chihiro..." Hina morned

No...the weapon that was used to kill Chihiro must have been in the locker room...!

"It's fairly obvious what the murder weapon was in the room, it was literally the object coved in blood." Makoto  Sarcastically replied replied

> Shoot "iron pipe" with "Locker Room Dumbbell"

"Can we agree that the object that dealt the fatal blow was the dumbbell, found at the scene of the crime? It was covered in blood, and there was nothing else at the scene that could have caused that kind of injury."
I questioned.

Kirigiri continued, "And the wound on the victim's head is consistent with the shape of the dumbbell. As far as I'm concerned, there's no mistake and no room for doubt on this one."

"Finally someone who looks at the evidence, I swear these people are going to be the thing that kills me!"

"You...looked at her head wound?" Hina yelled

"So...didn't you?"

"Kyaaah! That's sooo creeeepy!" Hifumi screamed.

"Not as creepy as your fanfics."
"Makoto shut up I can't focus!"

"If you don't mind, I will proceed from here. Let's move on to discussion of the culprit. Although, I believe the criminal behind this heinous act is already quite clear." Byakuya ordered.

"What? For real!?" Hiro questioned.

"No this blond idiot is playing with us."

"Chihiro's killer is the fiendish serial killer, Genocide Jack!" Byakuya continued.

"Hahahaha.......oh gosh that's a good one, the set up was so fake there's no way my biggest target is here!" Makoto laughed.

"Your not wrong makoto, it really was that fake huh, looks like Jack has a little fan."

"The culprit is Genocide Jack, I'm sure of it. Case closed, as far as I'm concerned." He concluded.

"But...that's impossible!" Mukaro stammered.

"Why? What makes it impossible?" The blonde quizzed.

"Well, I mean...come on...! There's just no proof for it!" Hina says.