Introductions/ chp.1

Hi, I'm Makoto Neagi, right now I'm standing at the school of my dreams. Or we are standing at the school or our dreams. Hopes Peak Academy is the school for the talented. As we looked up at the towering building and gathered confidence. Finally taking the first step onto the campus. Then I blacked out...
Time skip
"Huh, where am I...this place is not the front hopes peak."

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Neagi such a big help."

"Oh look a note!" As I said that I picked it up, and read it out loud.

"All students meet in the gym for the opening ceremony at 8:00 pm."

I gazed up at a clock and saw the time, 8:15!! "Oh no, I'm late!"

"I'm sure we'll be just fine Neagi, calm down. Anyway, what's with the windows being covered?"

"The windows?" As I looked at the windows big steel plates were bolted tightly to the wall covering the windows.

"Yea better not to try and move those, also it's my time to be in control, Naegi."

"oh right sorry Makoto, you're right."

Makoto walked out of the classroom and went into the hallway. Eventually reaching the gym, stepping in to see 15 other students all with confused expressions on their faces.

"HEY EVERYBODY WAS ASKED TO MEET AT A SPECIFIC TIME WHY ARE YOU LATE?!!" yelled someone dressed in all white with a red band on his arm.
"No need to yell, but I'm sorry, I don't know how this place's layout and where w-I mean where I am."

Standing in front of everyone, Makoto felt very uncomfortable, as he hated being in the center of attention.

"Hey Makoto calm down there just Confused and scared. Tell them our names and my talent. Clam down it's okay."

Despite all of the effort to stay calm the short brunette, was still shaking as he introduced himself.

"We-I mean I'm Makoto Neagi and I'm the ultimate As-lucky student."

The blonde with glasses spoke, "well I assume that you are a freshman as well?"

"Yes and I guess that we're all in the same class, did you guys also wake up in a classroom?" Makoto questioned

"Yes, I suppose you are correct." Responded a girl with lilac hair and purple eyes.

"How exciting! Makoto ask them their names we have the right to know."

"Right sorry!!"

  "Anyway what are your names?" Asked the brunette

               Time skip

After learning everyone's names there came a laugh from the front of the gym. "Upupupupuu~ now that you guys know each other, let's get started." Everyone turned around to face where the voice came from, a black and white bear with an uncomfortably high voice.

  "Aaaaahhhhhh that stuffed bear is talking!" That scream belonged to the one and only ,Yasuhiro Hagakure.

"I'm not a stuffed bear, I'm monokuma!!" The bear exclaimed, "well anyway welcome to the killing school life."

"Did we hear that right?" Neagi asked

  Still, in shock and confusion, Makoto responded
"Did we hear that right, cuz' we're pretty sure We didn't sign up for some killing game."

"Makoto! You have to be careful of what you say! You could give us away."

'I meant what I said. , Don't worry about it.'

  "Yea i don't have time for your stupid games, all I have to do is beat the hell out of you and I can leave," answered Mondo cracking his knuckles.

He dashed up to monokuma took a hold of him and punched him over and over.

Then there was a strange beeping noise, followed by kirigirl's yell to throw monokuma and a big explosive sound.

  "What the hell, was that!?" Mondo yelled.

" Didn't I tell you that violence against the principle is strictly forbidden. My, I almost killed you there, I'll let you off with a warning this time but next time I won't be so nice."

  With that the bear disappeared and after a little talking, the blonde had offended Mondo and he charged at Byakuya. Out of instinct Makoto flipped out into the line of the punch and tried to block him, not knowing how strong the punch would be. Then Makoto Neagi was knocked out cold.

———————————————————————

Hello, my dear readers, this is probably the longest chapter I have written but what do you think so far? See you guys in the next chapter!

-Angelic_author