Trial and Judgement

(I'm too lazy to write the Investigation)

         As Makoto went around gathering evidence to clear his name, Naegi slowly started to piece together what Sayaka was trying to do. As much as it screamed in his face he didn't believe it, soon enough the trial time had come. 

The students stood in a tense silence as the elevator descended into the depths of the school, the brunette stood in the middle of the elevator, a little nervous if he could state his case clearly. The elevator came to a stop the door opening to a trial room, monokuma popped up and told everyone to go to the stand with their name's engraved on it.

As the small brunette walked over to his podium he noticed how it was engraved Makoto and Naegi, the brunette frowned if someone were to get behind here it would give them away very quickly.

"Pardon my question but what is that?" Celeste questioned.

"Well poor Sayaka shouldn't be left out of trial just because she's dead!" Monokuma said. ( I forgot to kill "Junko" oh well guess she's staying)

"Why are there 16 stands and there is was only 15 of us?" Kirigiri asked.

"oh nothing, really just the fact that our trail grounds here can hold 16 people." Monokuma responded.

"Now that everyone is here let's start with a basic explanation of the class trial, in a class trial the innocent is to find who the blackened is. The blackened is determined by popular vote, if you guessed correctly only the blacked is punished but if you get the wrong choice. Everyone besides the blackened will be punished!" Monokuma laughed.

" so where should we start?" Makoto questioned.

"W-we already-y k-know who did it!" Toko yelled.

"Oh really? How boring." Monokuma frowned.

"It w-was M-makoto h-he killed sayaka!" Toko fought, "he c-cornered her in the bathroom a-and killed h-her."

" I don't think that's likely."Kyoko interjected. " there is an absence of something that should be there, especially for someone who's been in the room for three days."

"Oh and what would that be?" 'Junko' asked.
"Makoto do you know what I'm talking about?" Kirigiri quizzed.

"You mean the absence of hair, right?" Makoto said, unfazed that he was the main suspect.

"What does that prove?" Hina questioned, "he probably cleaned it up to hide evidence."

"The murder was in the same room her body was, which happens to be the same room I am staying in, why would I need to get rid of my hair on the floor." Makoto stated coldly, "that would be a stupid move."

Hina seemed to freeze at the sudden change in Neagi's tone.

Kirigiri pushes aside the urge to question Neagi's tone and continued talking.

"It was as if the killer was trying to hide that fact that they had ever been there if the killer was Makoto why would he need to erase the fact that he was in his room."

While they were discussing the murder weapon

"I bet the knife was hidden in one of the drawers." Hiro accused

' Well what are you gonna say now Makoto? You aren't going to tell them what's really in there, are you?'

"Ah that's right, I never asked you what was in those drawers, why don't you tell us Neagi?" Byakuya proposed.