Here we go again

Makoto pov

      With the mess of the programmers death and all the emotional mess that came with it. I head out to the dining hall,Neagi had been to emotional so I simply pushed him out and I was going to handle today. That little child trust everyone and will get us both killed! 

        As I walked out I noticed how tense everyone was
making sure I didn't let my guard down. I can almost hear that softy in my ear 'There your friends you need to trust them!'

We ever since that day I haven't trusted anyone other than my squad and that's even a stretch. So I won't start now, walking to the dining hall getting looks from people who probably want me to smile and say good morning.

"Naegi are you okay?  Normally you try to cheer us all up or something?" The swimmer girl says, what her name, aoi?

"Listen here doughnuts, I'm not in the mood to talk so please get out of face." The cheerful swimmer frowned and backed away to a glaring martial artist.

'Well now all I'm missing is a purple detective her nose in my face.' And as if on cue. The girl in question pops up.

"So Makoto why exactly were you so scared to tell us about the two of you?" Kirigiri asked.

'Gosh dammit her pretty bitch face! I hate this!'

"..."

I don't feel like I need to respond because she'll probably figure it out anyway, continuing on my quest for some very much needed food and a large cup of hot bean juice. "Say how are two on this fine day?" Great now freckles is questioning me, what a great fricking morning!