A Close encounter

Mukuro POV

                  I sat in my room looking at the door, I was naturally an early riser and I didn't feel like dressing up like Junko. So I got up and hopped into the shower, putting on my normal hope's peak uniform. It was before the morning announcement but since I was Junko's sister I had water privileges, I couldn't be the 'smelling stinky sister' when I was pretending to be the 'beautiful Junko, the ultimate beauty.'

I walked around for a bit feeling comfortable without the ungodly amount of makeup, unfortunately for me, I wasn't the only person up and out for a walk.

it's not hard to imagine that people would break the no getting up before the morning announcement, lilac hair swept around the corner, and my training came in handy as my steps became silent.

    once the detective was gone I retreated into the room, I was guessing she was already on to me for my behavior yesterday. Given her tendency to investigate everything she had her suspicions on the entire game, well then I'll have to play some good cards to keep myself hidden a little longer.

After all, what kind of soldier doesn't master some kind of disguise?

Kirigiri POV

I was minding my own business trying to look for clues about the school, when I felt the feeling of being watched, had someone else gotten up as well? I heard the sound of a door closing, pressing myself around the corner I noticed the lack of blonde hair and pigtails, well which confirms my suspicion this was, not Junko enoshima. They had without a doubt seen me and knows I had seen them, well I suspect this will be a fun mystery. I headed off to freshen up before meeting the rest in the dinning hall.