Coffee

It's not hard to say that Syo has seen some interesting things tonight. The excuse of a prison she's in is still blocked off and the people she's stuck with are.....boring. Sure master, oh no that's not gonna work.

He's exactly the type of man she's made to protect herself from, unfortunately 'dear' Toko can't help herself. (And okay she's not innocent either) but not anymore. Her main threat is getting out and taking over and so what if there's a pretty guy here, she's a cool blood killer if he thinks he can control her? HA!
No Syo's getting out of here no.matter. what!

'From what I've seen this place is designed to push people to insanity, too bad so sad I'm already there!'
Twirling her scissors around her finger as she walked around.

"No no no more bells, please I won't drop the rings, I'm sorry." He started to pull at his hair.

'Oh?' The serial killer watched from the corner as the small bear terrorized the protagonist. 'Seems like I'm not the only one created to protect some else' 

"How interesting, who would have thought some bells would mess you up so bad?" Monokuma laughed.

"I wonder if this info will get Mr. entitled prince to work with me?"

She climbed up the stairs, finding the blonde in the hallway.

"Well we'll what do we have here? You're all alone and stuck with me."

"No Im not dealing with this tonight, I haven't slept in like four days and I don't have the mental capacity to deal with your unhinged bs right now!"
The blonde took a sip from what seemed to be an unhealthy amount of coffee.

"That's the thing, Togami-kun I've noticed some things you might want to know." She cornered him, putting her scissors against his throat. "I've decided that I don't like you, you used me and Toko. Your not in control right now."

There was long sip of coffee, "alright, you can kill me right now to be honest and I would probably thank you...what you want?"