A little fight

Kirigiri POV

I was keeping a close eye on Neagi and 'Junko' they were the most suspicious people here. Other than trying to uncover the mystery of this school I had to know more about these two. I had heard a conversation between the two in the pool area, I had noted how Junko referred to Neagi as 'you guys' or 'you two' I feel she knows something we don't.

Then there is also the fact that Neagi seems to analyze everyone from head to toe, as if scanning for some type of target or weak point. As if having a map of someone's body knowing exactly where to strike to cause certain reactions. Then there his odd mood changes every now and then. I also can't forget the locks on the drawers, he clams to have not seen what's inside but he seems prominent on hiding whatever is inside them. Of course, it could be better for that to remain hidden, but if that police file is right. Then we could be dealing with a very skilled killer.

In the middle of my thoughts I ran into Neagi, I decided to bite that bait and ask him about the drawers.

"Oh, i havent really looked in them, I should really look at those. But then monokuma said they were 'tools' so I don't know if I should open it." He said putting a hand up to his chin as if thinking.

"You taking the key off the ring before giving it to sayaka proves that you know what is in there." I accused.

-gosh dang it Neagi this is all your fault, if you never let her in-

I herd him whisper faintly I almost missed it, him doing this only farther proves my accusation.

"So what is in there?" I questioned him.

"You know what it's getting late, I'm gonna head to bed now....see you later kiri-San."

He started to walk away, but before he could get to far I grabbed his wrist.

"Neagi-Kun you need to tell me it could be something dangerous or important to escape."

Suddenly there was a switch in his tone and posture, he stood up straight, like a line. His eyes as sharp as a knife piercing into mine as if cutting straight through them. He spoke as if he authority like he knew he would win.

"Listen, you don't need to know what's in there you just want to know what's in there. If this weren't a killing game you would have already been dead, I don't care what happens to you but He does. So please keep to yourself and I will keep to mine."

I swear I saw his eyes flash a blood red with all the death in his eyes.

As I was lost in thought again he left, what is going on with this boy? And who is the 'he'

________________________________________

On the way back to our room makoto would not stop scolding me for being to cold.

I rolled my eyes, "she was figuring out to much, like I said she isn't hurt. Gosh!"

Since we were alone we talked out loud meaning Neagi will be loud.

"SO!!! You threatened her!! Friends don't do that."
He yelled.

"Stop yelling we're still in the hallway, your hurting our throat." I responded.

"All you care about is yourself!!! Makoto why are you so selfish?!" Neagi yelled.

I stopped us from walking, I stopped talking to Neagi.

"Makoto?"

". . . ."

"I thought that you listened to all the training I took for my job,I care about you, mom,Dad,komaru,and every one from work. Heck I even started this job to help pay the bills because mom and dad were struggling! And you call me selfish. Just because I'm trying to protect our secret!! Makoto were in a killing game!! I can't just trust everyone here and be all buddy buddy with them. Especially after sayaka. I need to protect you and then after this stupid game ends find mom ,dad,and komaru. Is that so selfish?!!! What got nothing to say!?! Thought so, know what since your so much better you can have control for a whole day without me, I won't say anything."

"Makoto no wait I-I"

Neagi POV

I messed up big time, and know I lost one of the most important people in my life,My twin brother. The reason me and makoto are like this is because while we were in my mothers stomach me and Him had an accident. Causing us to be one instead of twins.(can this actually happen? I don't know, I don't want to hurt anyone with this disorder so if you know anything please tell me so I can fix it.)
I got into our room and I broke down right at the door. I really wish mom were here she would know what to do.

"Makoto..*sniff*...I'm *sniff*sorry.... please don't l-leave me...."

Toko POV

I was just about to head to the library to make sure Master was okay, he's been falling asleep in there since the 2nd floor opened. I've been trying to protect him from anyone that might try to kill him, but then I heard Makoto seeming to yell at himself. By this point I knew he had D.I.D it was pretty obvious,at lest to me. As someone else who suffers from it I felt the need to protect him, like a little brother. In this case brothers, I wonder what Jill would say about this. As much as I hate her sometimes I wish I could talk to her, I care about her. Not as much but still care. As the fight between the two ended I was already halfway up the stairs and two the library I ran.

I peeked in to see a sleeping byakuya, I carefully removed his glasses and leaned him back against the chair. Thank Athena,he was a heavy sleeper I checked the room for anyone that could be targeting master and locked the library door.

What's weird to me is that master is sleeping in the library and hasn't been killed for breaking the rules.
I don't want to chance it so I sighed and picked him up. Taking his key in my hand so I could unlock the door.

Finally I got down to his room, unlocked the door and placed him in bed. I swear I saw him slightly smile but I could be dreaming. After that I left and went to my own room and went to sleep.