Motive

The short brunette lay in the bed of his new room, slowly regaining consciousness. In a panicked state, the boy quickly shot up, and looked around, taking in the surroundings he slowly calmed down.

The room had red walls and a small desk with a notepad on it. A table in the corner and a chest of drawers oddly have locks on them.

"Hey Naegi, you could probably draw on that to calm down." Makoto stared out loud.

"Actually that is a good idea Makoto! When I'm in control I'm am gonna draw!" Naegi responded excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan to me, should we try-" Getting cut off by the monitor's announcement ringing.

bInG bOnG

Monokuma filled the screen, "Everyone please gather in the gym!" Then he vanished and the monitor shut off.

"Great, what does the bear want now?" Makoto yelled

As everyone was gathered in the gym with the most annoyed look on their faces, the bear stated there was a new motive for them waiting in the AV room, everyone arrived there the brunette focused on a small box in the room.

"Hey Makoto, in this box it seems to have our names on videotapes. Maybe this is what he was talking about?" Sayaka said.

"sounds like something we should let the others know!" Makoto said.

' Do you think he gave us each our disk that could be a problem, what if it reveals your talent!' Neagi panicked.

'Why do you think I made sure sayaka was gone. If there is one for each of us then we can watch it now before everyone else gets here.' As he said that he walked toward the box frowning at two separate disks with the name Makoto and the other Naegi. Sitting down to watch the videos on the monitor, the video played.

Revealing the state of his family happily sitting together, his mom and sister happily looking at the camera and expressing how happy they were about his new chance at education. His father, well whenever he thought of him, there was always a blank spot but he was sure that his father was proud wherever he was.

During Naegi's train of thought, the door barged open the rest of the class in tow just as he held up 'his' other motive.