Eh

I just realized I have skipped so parts of the killings and I didn't mean too, why? (ー''ー)

Anywho I will have more deaths, but I need to decide If I really want to kill of Celeste and the others yet. (。「'-ω・)ン?

დ .*""* Enjoy *""*.დ

Kirigiri PoV

Walking away from the spot I left Naegi, I turned to explore the third floor a bit more trying to see if any other hidden rooms existed.

Well that was the plan until I heard crying, deciding to turn back I ran in to no one other than murkro.

"Ah krigiri-san how is it going?" The soldier questions.

The lavender gives her a sclient acknowledgement, before trying to continue down the path she came from.
"Oh you still don't trust me that much? Fair enough that's how it works on the battlefield, but in this fight I say we work together."  The black haired smirked. "I mean after all I do know a lot about what's going on..."

The detective's iron mask falters, the girl in front knew everything about the rooms and even the masterminds identity. The only issue kirigri didn't completely trust the girl, how can she trust anyone in this game of manipulation?

"Maybe but I prefer to work alone." She glared arms crossed in front of her.

Her hesitation did not get missed by the soldier.
"All right jeez your tighter than a spring, no wonder Makoto can tolerate you. you two are the same. Always with the solo act,  the classic I'm a one person team."  The freckled girl walked in circle around the other girl before smiling, "speaking of which I think you should go check on your partner."

The detective fearing that something might have happened with the short boy quickly hurried to the hall she left him.

Finding the boy in panicked tears on the floor, "hey Naegi? Makoto can either of you hear me?"

Remembering her training with panicked victims, she tried to get his attention. Deciding to tap his hand very softly, "hey it's okay, let's try to calm down, we're in a safer area."

Olive eyes looked at her and after a few seconds he passed out. The detective supported the brunette before he could hit the ground.

'Something must have happed that caused a panic attack or a traumatic memory to pop up. Which means that Naegi doesn't remember much of his childhood.'

"What the hell? Why are you holding me blues clues?" Makoto sat up pushing himself off the girl.

"Monokuma must have triggered some memories that made you guys switch."

"Is that why you look so upset or something?"

"..."

"No? Okay did I miss anything interesting like a murder or never mind." He stumbles to his feet offering a hand to the other. He pulls her up when a gloved hand meets his.

"Didn't expect you to be the chivalrous type." She tresses.
Unexpectedly she get a reaction out of him.

"Whatever, you owe me a explanation as to why he was with Monokuma in the first place." He tries to hide his slight flushed face. Looking up at the girl next to him.
(Why did they make him so short, it's kinda funny)

"I was going to explore the other areas but I got interrupted." She looks away with a slight frown.

"Oh? Someone managed to stop the almighty inspector gadget?"

"Funny for you to say after finding your target in a killing game." Glancing down to the assassin.
Watching him play with his pocket knife.

"Please if I could make a list of the times I could of been stopped your detective agency would look like a tv drama." His eyes rolling, tossing his knife up hitting a fly on point to the ceiling.

"No if you excuse me I have some of my own investigation to do."

Bing bong bing

'I am really despising that stupid bell wait..it seems that wimp can't wake up, oh I'm going to ruin all his little 'friendships'