A whole new world (pt.2)

Hello my little angel readers (reading this over and internally cringing) well I'm glad to see people are actually enjoying this story and I'm happy to keep writing this. Thank you for the support and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you guys. Stay safe and stay healthy, we can make it through quarantine together! That's all! Enjoy~
-Angelic_author

Neagi POV

We were exploring the pool area, but Junko came up to me and asked how I was doing. The thing that triggered me was this.

"Hey, Neagi how are you guys doing?" Mukuro asked. (He doesn't know who is really is, I am just sick of writing 'Junko')

"Makoto did you hear that two? She said you guys right."

"Yeah, she definitely knows something, can we trust her, though? That's the question."

"We-i mean I'm doing fine." Neagi responded panicked.

"It's good to know you guys are doing well."  Mukuro said with a smile.

"What about you, Enoshima-San?" Neagi asked.

Junko's face shifted at the name Enoshima but continued to respond anyway, "I'm doing okay, I just wanna to leave that's all."

"Want to leave as well but we have to stay strong, say why don't we hang out a bit Enoshima-San?" I asked her, clearly she knew something and I was desperate to know.

"Neagi, calm down we can find out later I already have an idea of what's going on here."

"Okay then"

Me and Junko got a little closer today, as I walking back to my room Hina came up to me and apologized for accusing me of killing sayaka. 

"Bing bing bing bing!"

'Well fu*k'

'Makoto!!!!'

'What?''

"Don't curse"

'I'm not saying out loud, I don't see the problem.'

Third person POV

The students all headed back to their rooms, as the nighttime announcement had just went off. Some faster than others and some waiting a bit longer.

Makoto POV

Me and Neagi were looking for random things at the warehouse, just trying see the extent of what was there.
We came across a sketchbook and drawing pencils, which Neagi Insisted to take. He wouldn't stop bothering till we picked it up, I swear this is why never let us go shopping alone. We had also found a variety of different types of tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.
We ended up walking out of the warehouse with a bunch of random stuff. Including a box of peppermint tea and hot chocolate make with dark chocolate.
Neagi won't ever let us drink coffee so we found a substitute.

Finally after all that searching we head back to our room, and on the way there we ran into Kirigiri.

"Oh....hey Kirigiri-San, good night."

"Neagi, I need to talk to you about the locks on your drawers."

"Fuck" makoto and Neagi said at the same time.