2nd Murder

(What's up its has been a while since I have posted no I'm not dead but online school sucks and I also have work on the weekend, so yeah not to mention it is my first year of high school. I know my spelling sucks I plan to go back and edit. I just have a habit of typing very fast and overlook small things. Thank you so much for 2+k reads it means a lot to me! Carrying on enjoy.)

Makoto Pov

         Gosh it's so weird not controlling anything and staying awake. I kinda wanted to apologize to Neagi for lashing out, but that will have to wait. He is going to pass out if I don't take control this morning, the announcement didn't go off this morning but we were greeted by monokuma. Naegi couldn't control for more than a few minutes so I'm running there show today, I read the motives that were prepared. After a little thinking I crumbled them and threw them away.

       As I made it to the dining hall, everyone looked at me with a worried expression. "Ah! there you are Neagi we were worried about you after monokuma's announcement this morning."  Hina sighed with relief.  "Right! Shouldn't we look for what happened?" I didn't really care much unless someone was dead after all the trails are always more interesting. Though it's not like I enjoy them I'm not some sick bastard who enjoys despair.
           After a while we split up and went looking for things byakuya seemed to know something but I kept that to myself. He ended up coming towards me and taking me to the locker rooms and then pushed open the girls locker room door, low and behold there was a very dead Fujisaki. So now here we are the announcement goes of once Kiri shows up.

The investigation starts, Neagi wakes up and his first reaction was just perfect.

"This is fine evening is fine.......it's not like all my friends are dying."

"Honestly are they really you friends? You met them a few days ago."

"Shh let's keep investigating."

"Fine fine."

      After some time after looking at the body I realize it looks like one of my targets killing styles, what was there name? Oh! That's right Genocider sho, I haven't caught them yet because I'm not sure of who they are yet and don't want to kill anyone innocent or not my targets. This will be fun, whoever set this up is a real big fan of this murder. As I'm writing down these facts byakuya came to me again.

"I don't trust this, he is acting very suspicious." I said in my head.

"Oh really but we have to trust him as a friend."

I cringed at the word trust, as an assassin I don't really trust anyone other than Neagi and myself. I followed the long legged blond, surprise surprise we're in the library. He brings me into a small room in the library, wait I know what this these are police reports.

"Oh Sh*t"

"Makoto!!!!" Naegi scolded.

"They have police reports here!!"

"Wait-no no". Naegi panicked, "you don't think...."

Byakuya smirked seeing our panic, that cocky bastard!!
I hope karma is a bitch to you, "Feel free time look through the reports but none of them leave this room."

I know the exact area my folder would be at, but I pretend to look around and randomly pick it up.

As I picked it up byakuya's smirk was even wider, "it interesting that is the first thing you look at, say do you recognize that logo." As he points the the first picture of one of my targets, I remember that he was a very famous businessman.

"What are you getting at?" I asked glaring into his eyes, I used the tone for voice as if I held his life in my hands. Though it didn't seem to make him back down.

"I have the feeling you know exactly what I'm playing at." He responded. "I haven't seen that sign anywhere except that file and your hood so mind telling the truth."

I wasn't backing down, I continued to glare at him. "You know there are a lot of people who want you dead, out there who would pay millions to see you disappear."

"Oh, yes Naegi i am very aware of that but you haven't gone after for a reason have you."

That's it I'm done with this, I swiftly grabbed out a pocket knife. No wasn't going to kill him just teach him to keep his mouth shut. I was about get him when Naegi forced me out of control.

Naegi Pov

I swear to goodness sake if this game doesn't end makoto will loose his sanity. I quickly flip the knife back and slip it back into our jacket pocket. I look to byakuya and write down a few things on a notepad page for some reason Makoto was keen on keeping notes on everyone in this game, so I wrote down the situation. Just as I finished I ran into kiri-San, she said to look over the murder scene. After searching around a bit and looking in the other rooms. The announcement went off the class trial was going to start.