Small secret exposed part 2

"Ever herd of Makoto the heartless assassin?" Jill said.
The two sided boy paled, monokuma' evil smile widened this was what he's been waiting for.

"W-what?" Hina said her eyes sifting to the small protagonist, "Naegi isn't an assassin he's the lucky student." 

"Yea your just trying to accuse him for your crime!" Hiro yelled.

"Makoto what do we do?!"

"For one we hope blonde doesn't say anything about earlier and  if he does I will personally break his knee caps." Makoto responded.

Kirigiri spoke up, "Well it could be possible he may be just like Jill here."

"What do you mean?" Celeste asked. The detective continued, "Think back to how Makoto acted when we first saw sayaka's body, he screamed and then suddenly acted perfectly okay with it."

Then byakuya chimed in, " So your saying that innocent little Naegi has a split persona as well, how do you feel about that makoto?"

"I-uh don't we have a trail to finish before time is up?" Naegi stated.

"Indeed which is why we are going through this, you might be the culprit." Celeste said.

"Keeyahaha, this is entertaining! Man this makes up for all the stalking you did to try killing me! Keeyahaha!" Jill laughed.

"K-kill you!" Huifumi said. "Why would try to kill miss Jill!"

Celeste intervened, "Assassins are people who are hired to kill certain people for money, most likely he was hired for the police to kill that murder."

"You guys I'm not an assassin!" Naegi said.

"Well otherwise how the h*ll were you able to flip right infont of my punch so quickly." Mondo said.

"....."

"It would also explain the weird situation that happened in the Dining hall, when you spaced out and started to freak out. Like the was an internal war in you head." Hina added.

"I was just thinking very hard." Naegi said.

"Then how come Toko was able to help you so well? If you weren't so much like her?" Celeste question staring me down.

"M-mm uh."

"On top of that you have two motives given to you every motive so far." Byaukya added.

"So even if I did have a split persona how does throat make me an assassin?" Naegi asked.

"That is a good question," Byakuya said. "Allo-"

"No not you I am tired of your voice!" Makoto said out loud, "plus I don't really trust you and that smirk of yours!"

The class stayed silent, till Jill opened her mouth.

"Don't talk to master like that!"

"Watch me!" Makoto smiled.

"Makoto!!! That wasn't nice." Neagi scolded.

"Great you blew my cover, this is why I'm the sensible one." Makoto said.

"Just as I thought" Kirigiri smiled.

"Yea yea but does this make one of us an assassin?" Makoto went on.

"Well Neagi-" Byakuya started.

"Nope you are not allowed to talk wanna be mr.crabs, by the way, this makoto speaking." Makoto closed him off.

"Ha, wanna be mr.crabs" Hiro laughed.

"Do not interrupt hamburger lover!" Makoto yelled.

"I'm assuming you have enough "blues clues" to prove your claim?" Makoto emphasized. "If you don't I can prove that Jill here didn't kill anyone yet"

"Well you clearly know your way in trails don't you." Celeste pointed.

Makoto sent a glare here way, "Please don't challenge me Lolita doll."

"Keeyahh man, if we weren't enemies we could have been good friends!"

"Well no one has anything about me being an assassin so I will tell you how, scissors galore didn't do it, she only kills men and always uses scissors."

"But what if she doesn't have the scissors to do so, the cord could have worked." Hiro said.

"Oh please, she hasn't killed anyone without scissors, she ALWAYS has scissors." Makoto stated rolling his eyes.

"There how would you know so much about her if she wasn't here target! Hifumi yelled.

Makoto gave a blank stare, "this game got boring and Neagi has been pushing me to tell so whatever."

"Well Makoto-"

"Say one more word I dare you!" Makoto said. "I bet you were the one to do the murder."

Sorry this is late i had a lot of work on my mind and my phone was taken. T-T I'm Sorry