Chapter 19

"Who are you?"

Isabelle broke the silence. Derrick is still standing there while watching me with his so called officemate. While Zach is still smirking.

"Kakasabi ko lang ah, bingi ka ba?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"H-huh?" She stuttered.

"Ako asawa niya, gaga!" Umirap ako.

Isabelle blinked twice. I looked at Zach and saw him trying so hard to stifle his laughs. I also looked at Derrick's reaction, and saw him smirking and looking away from us.

I stepped closer to Isabelle. I could feel her breathing so heavily. I stopped right in front of her, and leaned closer to whisper something.

"Hindi ako selosang tao, Isabelle. Pero 'wag na 'wag mo 'kong susubukan," bulong ko.

Nang ilayo ko na ang mukha ko sa kanya, ay nginitian ko siya. I walked right past her, and went to Derrick.

"Just came here to say hello. Here's your lunch," I said and gave him the tote bag.

"Thank you, love," he smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Uwi ka agad. We have to talk," I said seriously.

He nodded so fast. I smiled.

"Good, I love you. See you at home," I said and kissed his cheek.

I walked away and when I past Isabelle, I looked at her from head to toe before totally walking away out of that scene.

Grabe, para akong nasa teleserye.

Nang makauwi ay umupo ako agad sa sofa. Napa-ngisi nalang ako.

"Can't see his wife, huh?" I scoffed. "Can't believe that Derrick interacts with that woman."

Maya-maya ay nagsiuwian na sila. Sabay na umuwi ang kambal, at medyo late naman si Dashiell. I looked at the time and it's already 7 PM when Derrick got home. He looks so casual kahit kanina ay nanugod ako sa office niya.

"Hi, Daddy!" Debs greeted him with a smile.

"Hi love," he said and kissed Aura's forehead. 

Pagkatapos niyang batiin ang mga anak namin, ay napa-tingin siya sa 'kin. I gestured him to go upstairs. I didn't even wait for his reaction, and I just went up. Narinig ko pa ang panunukso ni Dashiell, pero hindi ko na pinakelaman.

When I got inside our room, I composed myself. After a while, I already heard the door swing open, and I looked at it and saw Derrick heading right up to me. I raised my brows as he stopped in front of me.

"I didn't know that bitch was stealing you from me," I said.

"Excuse me, what?" His forehead creased immediately.

"That bitch is stealing you from me," I said.