Author's Note

Finally done, right? Hahahaha same feels.

Okay, feels like I got a lot explaining to do so... here we go.

First of all, I apologize for going on hiatus. I have multiple reasons why.

First, I went through a hard time. I was on my lowest point, that I lost interest in everything that I used to love. Which includes writing. Second, I tried to focus on myself more to gather back my interest in doing my hobbies. I actually planned to write again 2 months ago, but I felt like ang kapal ng mukha ko if I did hahaha.

There are actually more... but I will just keep them to myself nalang hahaha.

But here I am, I finished my first ever story here in Wattpad! I actually feel mixed emotions right now such as happiness and I also feel overwhelmed hahaha. 

Thank you all... for the continuous support even if I was gone for the past months. You guys really serve as my inspiration to keep doing the things I love. Thank you for patiently waiting for me. I'm still in my healing state, so I couldn't say that I'm totally back to writing, especially that school is starting again.

I just couldn't express my words anymore... but thank you. Just thank you for everything... 

Thank you so much for waiting, Delphiniums. Ily always.

Finally, this book has finally ended! Ay wait... that didn't sound right.

Seducing The Bad Boy has finally ended!

 I'm gonna miss Derrick and Kaitlyn so much, since they were the first characters to appear here in my stories. Let me know if you guys want special chapters haha, and I'll do my best to write them for you! <33

Thank you for giving my first characters a chance to impress you guys, and thank you for continuously supporting them! 

I highly appreciate each and every one of you! Kaya thank you... thank you so much!

Always remember that you guys are loved. And that you are special in your own way, you don't deserve to be in the bad side of earth. If you're going through something, talk to someone... It's never okay to hide your feelings because it will just slowly kill you. :> Ask help from someone... could be a friend, a family member, or someone you rely on.

You'll eventually find your own Derrick, and I know it. You'll find someone who will love you beyond your expectations. And someone who give you unlimited tender, love, and care.

But for now, wait... Wait until that time comes. 

Also, remember to keep striving for progress and not perfection. Always do your best, and prove to everyone that you can do it! :)

Just like what my bb Dashiell said in his Words of Gratitude.

Robert Frost once said... "In three words, I can sump up everything I've learned about life: It Goes On."

Kaya keep going! Alam kong kaya mo, at kakayanin mo!

Always remember to spread love and kindness to everyone. Always keep your feet on the ground and never give up! :)

Once again, thank you for your never ending support and patience.

Always,

- Frids

charet see you sa book 6! our final book for this series vrooooom! ;p