5. Fólkvangr

I wake up feeling strong arms around me with warmth and safety. "Good morning." I heard him breathe; his voice was a low soothing tone. "Good morning." I turn around, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck as he pulled me closer. "How is your stomach feeling?" He ran his fingers gently through my hair. "Better, I don't feel any more pain," I mumble into his neck. He moved a little when I did that from getting goosebumps. I chuckled to myself before I gently bit his shoulder before leaving sloppy wet kisses on his neck. "Ooh, you biting me now? You little trouble maker." He quickly flipped me over on the bed, getting on top of me. "You little tease."

"Tease? Me? Oh no, you have the wrong gal." I act clueless as to what he was talking about.

"Oh, playing clueless now, are we?" He gets inches from my face so close I could feel his breath on my lips. "Hmm, I might have to refresh your memory." He grabbed my chin, turning my head to the left, so I was giving him more access to my neck. He gently kissed it and bit me as I did him. His stubbly facial hair gently grazed my neck as his lips worked. Just feeling his breath on my neck and his sweet lips sent chills down my body. "Luci." I breathe.

"Yes, my dear?" He brushed his lips gently on my neck. I gripped his back, digging my nails in. He pulled back, smirking at me, knowing what he was doing was working. "May I?"
He breathed before going back and gently Peking my lips. "No, not like this. Plus, I don't want all your demons hearing; I'm a very private woman." I refuse.

"Hey, you name the place. I'll get us there in a snap."

"I'm not ready." I place my hand on the side of his face looking into his eyes.

"Alright, we will wait." He got off of me, plopping down on the bed next to me. "You're such a tease." He crossed his arms, pouting like a child. I couldn't help but chuckle, deciding to give him something to frown about. "Me? I did nothing! If you wanna see a tease, I can show you what a tease is." I get on top of him, kissing his neck gently as I slowly moved my hips. "Mmm." He grunted as he grabbed my hips with his big strong hands. "I can be a tease if I want to." I suck his ear, gently grazing it with my teeth. "Freyja."

"What?" I breathe softly, smiling at him. He flipped me over, landing on top of me. "For someone who isn't ready, you sure aren't acting like it. You just know how to drive me wild."

"Oh, I've noticed." I grin at him.

"Now, princess, let's get up before anything else happens." He got off of me and faced the wall. I got up, snapping my fingers to change into my everyday attire instead of bedclothes. "I must.."

"Go back today. Yeah, I know." He sighs, not wanting me to leave. He turns around to look at me, and the pain was evident on his face. "Freyja, soon I must go away. There is a big plan for me, and my father has disclosed only its pieces. I don't know how much time I have left with you." He sighs.

"Why haven't you told me anything about this? What's going to happen to you?"

"He hasn't told me a timeline. He just said, be prepared. I have a bad feeling that means I'm going to be away from you for a while." He scratched his head as he paced in circles.

"Don't go, stay with me, Luci."

"Freyja, I can't disobey him. He's my father; he's God; I have to listen to him and do as he asks." He ran his hands through his hair before placing one hand on his hip while the other was pinching his nose. I wish he could just stay with me and not put his life in danger and take away what we have.

"Freyja, I wish I could, but you know I have duties."

"I know." I sigh. I knew it was too good to be true. Everything was going perfectly. "I must be going now."